a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Look Forum Janvier 2018

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Am a bit lost but nowt new there = trial and error,til I suss the machin

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
New forum is good. Better than old. Someone learned from mistakes. Still getting used to it, but is OK.

I can't find how to edit message?

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
still havent a clue how to upload some thing. ..photo /document /link etc

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Before clicking on photo icon you should put wanted pic on your desktop and minimize browser so you can see that picture.

For attaching files use paper clip (attached files) icon below your text.

If you still have problems, ask.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
One of my favorites it mentions your goldfish 'like' memory.
Really great song. Great lyrics with deep even religious meaning in it. Talking about how hard is to separate good and bad. We all think than we know what is right what's wrong, but when you think deep about it You realize that there is vast span of gray area.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
No edit button! Is this how your board also looks? Anyone else having this problem?

Capture.PNG

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Now after some time, I can say something more about new forum loock. Really useful and good function is "new" messages marker, it's helping a lot.

What I don't like is the absence of the "dislike" button. I think it's a good thing that people can express their disagreement with messages or maybe dislike of someone.

After all I was best in dislikes :). At least I will go in history of this forum as man with most dislikes which are collected in relatively short period. :)

Sarajevo1992

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Netherlands
Nice skin, just took me untill today that the page was moved. Was reading half and half all the time so saw only out of order.
Shows that reading is important and jumping to conclusions is not :eek:

boss

Admin
Reaction score
Home Country
France
Now after some time, I can say something more about new forum loock. Really useful and good function is "new" messages marker, it's helping a lot.

What I don't like is the absence of the "dislike" button. I think it's a good thing that people can express their disagreement with messages or maybe dislike of someone.

After all I was best in dislikes :). At least I will go in history of this forum as man with most dislikes which are collected in relatively short period. :)

Ok ....hope you'll enjoy the new rating system I just setup (it SHOULD work ;) ):
3 cats: positive/negative/neutral
in each cat misc emojis to express your feelings...
I'm sure you can guess...