a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Danish book

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hannibal

Unregistered
Look Hannibal, I don't really care for verbal combat with you. I have better things to do with my time than go round in circles with yourself. We have had these types of arguments and they are counterproductive to the board. I was talking about people who joined the legion who served with honour and fidelity.
I live what I believe and say what I think. I know this often doesn't make me popular, but I cannot help you on this.

You believe what you want and i'll believe what i want and we can agree to disagree.
Well put. No objections.

flash010

Top Member
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
hannibal said:
I live what I believe and say what I think. I know this often doesn't make me popular, but I cannot help you on this.

Well put. No objections.
i dont want or need your help thank you

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
son_of_scotland said:
When in your opinion (if ever) is deserting an acceptable option ?
Im in total agreement desertion is never a option. We had one guy who went awol for personnal reasons,we covered up for him for the weekend. He came back after a month and went into jail and we I was on the provo staff at the time. Looked after him,we all knew why he went but,he came back and finished his time.
So if you desert who have lost all honor in a legionnaires eyes.

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
Right gentleman thread closed. Flash get the flag out. Hannibals in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.