a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Myself, the legion and tattooes..

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Thank you for that my fellow American and served(ing?) Legionnaire. Yes, if you seen my profile pics, you would see how many tattooes I do have!. But I am going for it, anyway!. :)

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Back in the day......I served in the 1st REC beginning of the 90's. I went to Bruno's in Paris bought all my tattoo gear and went to work in our peloton's magasin. They didn't care one bit as long as I wasn't doing racist Nazi stuff. Good damned memories...I still have all the gear too. I don't know what things are like now but as they say....good things never last long.
Tintin"s ?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I certainly hope to make all proud on the board
You certainly have made the board proud of you (LOL, By the way for those who are learning French before they go, the French equivalent of Laughing Out Loud is MDR which stands for Mort De Rire- dying of laughter).
Also, I dont know if you can see in the pics, but my armpits are tattooed, too. As well as BOTH ears from the inside out. I have spider webs coming out of each in on each ear...Wonder if the legion has ever seen a man with both ears tattooed from the INSIDE out?.
What I could do with at this moment in time... For my next video. If anyone has or knows where I can get a/some photo(s) of tommy Kant, it would be very much appreciated.