My attempt to join

Home Country
United States
http://www.kittycannon.net/

This might help... A bit better than kick the dog over the log, which is apparently a game that one of our friends from the former Yugoslavian territories likes to play. Hehehehe....

A friend of mine told me once that if you are the FO, forward observer, to always remember... 'Old ladies like dirty d'...uh.... DEEDS...

Home Country
Canada
Hey guys I'm going to be in France from March 22nd to April 25th, 35 days in total. I'll be in Paris for 25 days, then Marseille for 7 and then Paris for three before heading home. If any of you are around Paris or Marseille during that time and want to meet up for drinks PM me.

Nickfury

Top Member
Ratings
62 1
Wandering the Earth like Caine from Kung Fu.
Home Country
San Marino
Hey guys I'm going to be in France from March 22nd to April 25th, 35 days in total. I'll be in Paris for 25 days, then Marseille for 7 and then Paris for three before heading home. If any of you are around Paris or Marseille during that time and want to meet up for drinks PM me.
Met a girl over there? :) Why going back so soon? I thought you were lining up the Canadian Army?

Home Country
Canada
Met a girl over there? :) Why going back so soon? I thought you were lining up the Canadian Army?
I made these plans shortly after returning home but before re-applying to the Canadian Forces. They are aware and said I may not get an offer until I get back, which may be one month or several. I know it’s a risk on my part to do this but I want to travel back to France as I fell in love with the country. I may not get an opportunity to travel like this once I’m in the military, at least for several years.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Ratings
52 3 1
Home Country
United States
I would meet you, but I will be on Opex. Best of luck and glad it worked out for you, its going to be far more favorable. Take good care of your back, too.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Ratings
662 3 3
Home Country
New Zealand
Suprising how relaxed everything sounds there but thats just a few days there.
Hi SpeakerZA, why not start by saying hello and if you like tell us a bit about yourself before explaining what your post means. Anyway, welcome to the forum and feel free to ask any questions.

Most viewed threads of the week

Top Bottom