a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most hated guy on this forum

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Haha, No ! That's mine dislikes. Earn yours by yourself ! Here's one from me. :) Anyway do you know how much is 2 bit coins? Its close to 20 000 € !!! It's tripled value in just this year. I don't understand well economy, but I'm think someone artificial making fortune out of thin air.

Joe, I read some old posts where someone assuming that you are actually Jonny ! Is that true? You know that I got theories about everything so it's this time. It's possible that Jonny is your Mr. Hyde, your dark side. Man, I never see you get upset about anything on this forum. You gotta have some exhaust vent. ;)

Naw, I'm pretty unique, at least I like to think so.
Here is my secret (for free) for not getting worked up about anything on the forum. If you do not like a thread for example :
Sexualities in the French Foreign Legion in The French Foreign Legion's History - Ignore it.

If a thread doesn't interest you, for example : Catholic Church in World War II - Ignore it.

Anyone who you think is a Pr*ck - Ignore him.

As a Mod I have to check on the threads I don't particularly like or am not interested in from time to time. But If I see Repace or Joe (Voltigeur) is posting then that's taken care of.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Yep, Joe Volt is also phlegmatic. And now I remembered when you Joe Cos lost your temper. I think that Jonny managed to piss you off in one or two occasions. :)

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Yep, Joe Volt is also phlegmatic. And now I remembered when you Joe Cos lost your temper. I think that Jonny managed to piss you off in one or two occasions. :)

I am not really phlegmatic, I just don't get heated up on a forum since there is noting to gain from it.:cool:

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa

The only time I can remember Joe losing it a bit was with Night Jumper (sorry ) but was just more of frustration than anything as well as Jonny once or twice, especially when he said all Legionnaires after '62 were sub par actors at best.....

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Quantité and qualité can go hand in hand if worth while. ..your choice

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Why complain with so many dislikes = proves you are popular

'ti caporal, I offered him all my likes (I must check where I am at the moment in that area) for a measly 2 Bit coins. All I can say is that the bit coins are going up faster than my likes so he better get his skates on.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
'ti caporal, I offered him all my likes (I must check where I am at the moment in that area) for a measly 2 Bit coins. All I can say is that the bit coins are going up faster than my likes so he better get his skates on.

Lick more and like more

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia

Men, for 20 000 € I would be rather hated online and even partially in real life. :)

Aolain1

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Actually, it was Disraeli "there are three types of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics."

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Was uncle Joe (Stalin ) who said “1 dead is a tragedy... 1 million dead is a statistic.â€￾

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I herd that for Hitler. Who know ... maybe none of leaders ever said that. There is many quotes around with names under it and that person actually never said nothing similar

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I heard that for Hitler.

Pity he isn't on here, he'd get more dislikes than even you Dusa.
Just joking. Which brings me to a joke:

The German people are so disappointed with the current German government that a group of people from all political parties get together and come up with a plan. They have heard that Hitler is hiding out in the jungle in Brazil. They decide to get some ex-legionnaires who did 2 years in 3 REI to track him down.
The Representative of the political parties accompanies them.

When they find him, the rep. tries to convince Hitler to go back to Germany and straighten out the country: Immigrants, youth using drugs, prostitutes etc. But Hitler doesn't want any of it. The rep, spends days trying to get him to change his mind.
"alright" says Hitler "under one condition"
'Anything" says the rep

"No more Mr Nice Guy !"

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Pity he isn't on here, he'd get more dislikes than even you Dusa.
Just joking. Which brings me to a joke:

Are you sure Joe? I'm easy guy to hate. A lot of people don't like me in real life to. Those days I got a notion, (I mean I already knew that, this only confirmed)

If more you treat people good and backing up in front of them more they will dislike you and pushing you even more. Not all people, but many of them. Its contradictory, but looks that you have to be dickhead in order to earn some respect.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
People hate the hell out of me and I have zero f*cks. Mr. Crotalus Atrox even sends me hate mail to my PM calling me a maggot and such, I don't care at all, I just don't care at all, at all.

Of course, if it comes down to me needing to post what he sent, his hate mail, I can. But until then...

I just don't care. I will be a maggot or anything else you want me to be, if it makes you feel better.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Hey, Dusa! I see with the new site there is a new category under the members tab : "most likes" You're in the top 20 !

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Haha ... wow. How did they calculate that? :) Maybe it's Boss's pity on me after reading this thread. :cool: