Most hated guy on this forum

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
It appears some people have so much time on their hands that they have introduced me to a feature I have never seen, nor knew about, nor care about.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
It appears some people have so much time on their hands that they have introduced me to a feature I have never seen, nor knew about, nor care about.
Yep I have too much time and I bumped up into that feature today. Looks like you are also high on that list, Tommy Gun...

[video=youtube;bFHEuKkTa5k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFHEuKkTa5k[/video]

That Lou chap gave out quite a bit of dislikes, eh?
What to say..? He was... I mean... we really miss him a lot. :) If it's some comfort for me, many of the dislikes were given to me by that “Lou chapÂâ€￾.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Dusa, I wouldn't worry about statistics too much. I;m on two of them which I didn't know about. So now what?
Yeah Joseph, it's easy for you to say that :). You have 5,399 likes (+1 I'm giving you now). I already said and I will repeat. For time I'm on this forum, IMHO you are 1# contributor. Because of information you put up here, because your time and regularity of your visits and most importantly because of your personality.
I'm not that much upset because I have most dislikes. As I said Lou or “Death from Aboveâ€￾ as enemy use to call him in Mali, gave me probably half of them. Also my good friend Chas give me fair amount of thumbs down. Anyway, when I first time saw that, it wasn't a pleasant feeling, because I care about this forum and what people think of me. I guess some of them will have a bit better opinion about me when I finally join the club.

(...) Anyway, when I first time saw that, it wasn't a pleasant feeling, because I care about this forum and what people think of me. I guess some of them will have a bit better opinion about me when I finally join the club.
Dusa, you have been one of the top poster on the forum for some time now. It should be appreciated, because without you, there wouldn't be that much discussions here. Forums are for discussions. And what happens in discussions? People will disagree with you, and then they push dislike. There is nothing bad with disagreement. View it as you stood up for something in your life. Seems like you got quite a few likes too.

I have never seen this feature. I consider such a subject to be unpleasant and destructive. It gives little credit to the forum.

We are all equal and we are democratic. Squabbles should be sorted out in private.

Now I know who would be the winner of the ' Oldest fart on the forum'. Now that might be a more sensible subject.

As for the Most Hated guy on this forum; well the thread needs to be deleted or if not ignored.

Addition : I note that I have issued some 54 dislikes. Normally I am circumspect in doing so. I make no apology but wonder what are the use of such stats ? In truth I am not a stats man since they can be fabricated to assist the presenter in the specific way that he or she requires.

Last edited:

SnafuSmite

I have never seen this feature. I consider such a subject to be unpleasant and destructive. It gives little credit to the forum.

We are all equal and we are democratic. Squabbles should be sorted out in private.

Now I know who would be the winner of the ' Oldest fart on the forum'. Now that might be a more sensible subject.

As for the Most Hated guy on this forum; well the thread needs to be deleted or if not ignored.

Addition : I note that I have issued some 54 dislikes. Normally I am circumspect in doing so. I make no apology but wonder what are the use of such stats ? In truth I am not a stats man since they can be fabricated to assist the presenter in the specific way that he or she requires.
I believe it was Winston Churchill that said “You get lies, bloody lies and then you get statistics.â€￾

(...) Anyway, when I first time saw that, it wasn't a pleasant feeling, because I care about this forum and what people think of me.
Are you f*cking serious, or just saying this with a big ‘tongue in cheek’..? :eek:
If you do pay any importance to what people on an internet forum – that you never met and will most probably never meet – think of you, then you're in trouble. I understand now why some of the GAFA bosses don't want to let their kids be on the social networks. They know the sh*t they are selling! A bit like Philip Morris bosses being non smokers :D. I'd rather pay attention to what my family, my friends or my neighbours think of me...

(...) IMHO you are 1# contributor. Because of information you put up here, because your time and regularity of your visits and most importantly because of your personality. (...)
Flattery will get you nowhere... Anyway, Joseph, it seems like Dusaboss has got a crunch on you and just gave you cyber blow job. Probably not at good as what you can get at Patpong, but happy for you anyway :D :D.

There is nothing bad with disagreement. View it as you stood up for something in your life. Seems like you got quite a few likes too.
That reminds me of a quote which I am going to mangle so it better fits the situation: "You want to be hated by no-one? Easy! Just say nothing, do nothing, be nothing, and stand for nothing".

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
(...) Flattery will get you nowhere... Anyway, Joseph, it seems like Dusaboss has got a crunch on you and just gave you cyber blow job. Probably not at good as what you can get at Patpong, but happy for you anyway :D .
“Cyber blow jobâ€￾. Oooh really? Am I seeing little bit of jealousy over there Pat? Did you want “cyber blow jobâ€￾ too? Oooh I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings mon amour. I would... lick your ice cream, but you have to lick... my lollipop :)

[video=youtube;CO6fZUAb2GM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO6fZUAb2GM[/video]

OMG, only now I'm sing how actually faggy this song is! And with that ‘strange’ post from Peter Lyderik things really getting weird here. :)

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
(...) Flattery will get you nowhere... Anyway, Joseph, it seems like Dusaboss has got a crunch on you and just gave you cyber blow job. Probably not at good as what you can get at Patpong, but happy for you anyway :D :D.
I'm in Cha Am with a gorgeous French real lady. Half Franco/Germanic on here Father's side and half Vietnamese on her mother's, you wouldn't believe the end result.

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
I'm in Cha Am with a gorgeous French real lady. Half Franco/Germanic on here Father's side and half Vietnamese on her mother's, you wouldn't believe the end result.
Joe, I have made loveto a beatiful woman in Cha Am as cwell. But all local.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Hahha Part-Time Warrior give me dislike on post where I'm bitching about having biggest number of dislikes. :)

Thanks man! I see you hit a like too, so I guess you missed button (it happens), but I still have one more dislike on my profile, :)

Ok, dislike sometimes means disagree which is useful for constructive discussion. It would be stupid if everyone agree with everyone else on giving only likes.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Hahha Part-Time Warrior give me dislike on post where I'm bitching about having biggest number of dislikes. :)

Thanks man! I see you hit a like too, so I guess you missed button (it happens), but I still have one more dislike on my profile, :)

Ok, dislike sometimes means disagree which is useful for constructive discussion. It would be stupid if everyone agree with everyone else on giving only likes.
Dusa, I just checked your like dislike/like statistics chart. I'm currently at 5424, you can have the lot of them for 2 bit coins (or nearest offer). And I'll even take all your dislikes thrown into the bargain.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Dusa, I just checked your like dislike/like statistics chart. I'm currently at 5424, you can have the lot of them for 2 bit coins (or nearest offer). And I'll even take all your dislikes thrown into the bargain.
Haha, No ! That's mine dislikes. Earn yours by yourself ! Here's one from me. :) Anyway do you know how much is 2 bit coins? Its close to 20 000 € !!! It's tripled value in just this year. I don't understand well economy, but I'm think someone artificial making fortune out of thin air.

Joe, I read some old posts where someone assuming that you are actually Jonny ! Is that true? You know that I got theories about everything so it's this time. It's possible that Jonny is your Mr. Hyde, your dark side. Man, I never see you get upset about anything on this forum. You gotta have some exhaust vent. ;)

Dusaboss,

Under no circumstances are the 2 Joes : Jonny. One did however fight in Algeria as Jonny also claims to have done.

Now Dusaboss stop worrying. No-one really dislikes you. I regard you to be an amusing imp with a good heart.

You can just call me Uncle and I will treat you with respect and in an avuncular manner.

Most viewed threads of the week