a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maybe this is a littlebit offtopic..

Reaction score
Home Country
Estonia
Hi !

I read a book lately, ´´Anthony Robbins- Awaken The Giant Within´´.
Have somebody readed this ? What you think guys ?
Before reading that, I was messed up in my mind. I didn´t enjoy the small things I did. I didn´t enjoyed my life.
I can tell that I got whole another mindset, after reading that book. Learned a lot of new stuff about myself, that I didn´t knew before.
Life and time are world´s two teachers. Life teaches us, to make a good use of time, while time teaches us the value of Life.
Very exciting, I recommend you too!

Have a nice day everybody ! 📚

Reaction score
Home Country
Malta
Hi !

View attachment 4588
Before reading that, I was messed up in my mind. I didn´t enjoy the small things I did. I didn´t enjoyed my life.
I can tell that I got whole another mindset, after reading that book. Learned a lot of new stuff about myself, that I didn´t knew before.
Life and time are world´s two teachers. Life teaches us, to make a good use of time, while time teaches us the value of Life.
Very exciting, I recommend you too!

Have a nice day everybody ! 📚
I like that sentence: "Life and time are world´s two teachers. Life teaches us, to make a good use of time, while time teaches us the value of Life." Thanks for sharing.

jwaltos

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Hi !

If the book helped you in a good way that's great. What motivates "Anthony Robbins?" Try to learn about what/who inspires those that inspire others. I've read a great deal and presently read for information purposes..as well as Cervens posts. Read more than books, read people..how they walk, talk and interact in general, read nature..look at the things around you and try to figure out how and why things balance out the way they do. Above all, don't be naive..it's a tough world out there.