a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leaving soon

conradvds2

Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Hi everybody.

I just want to say thank all of you for all the advice and tips through my preperation. Although i never asked anything because i think everyone has the same questions but still you guys are great. I hope all of you wannabes like me have successful preperation and i will keep you updated for if i made it. I wouldn't have been this prepared if it wasn't for you guys.

Cheers from another south african

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
Hi everybody.

I just want to say thank all of you for all the advice and tips through my preperation. Although i never asked anything because i think everyone has the same questions but still you guys are great. I hope all of you wannabes like me have successful preperation and i will keep you updated for if i made it. I wouldn't have been this prepared if it wasn't for you guys.

Cheers from another south african

Good luck bru,

Hope you crack it and come back as green. When you flying?

loustic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Thank you really appreciate it.
Flying the 24th of this month

I assume you know all that I could tell you, so I will keep my big mouth shut, except for the following :
May the Gods of luck be with you during your selection !
I am sure you will be a green very soon (i.e. more or less 5 or 6 months)
Keep in touch with the forum, whatever happens !

conradvds2

Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
I assume you know all that I could tell you, so I will keep my big mouth shut, except for the following :
May the Gods of luck be with you during your selection !
I am sure you will be a green very soon (i.e. more or less 5 or 6 months)
Keep in touch with the forum, whatever happens !
Thank you brother

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
conraddvds2,

Good luck, go for it and let us know, when you can, how you get on.

conradvds2

Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
I will be sure to keep you updated on everything.

Thank you for the support

Auroris56

Pro Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I'm jealous you're leaving before me! I wish you the best of luck and hope you receive fast promotions!

God Speed!

conradvds2

Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
I'm jealous you're leaving before me! I wish you the best of luck and hope you receive fast promotions!

God Speed!
Haha i know the feeling.. I hope the same for you and good lick with your preperation

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Good luck and when things get tough remember that when it is all over you will look back and smile thinking, it wasn't that hard really. I could do it again tomorrow if need be. But that's looking back, in the mean time you will be saying to yourself, if this is just the beginning, what else is to come? And it will. "Dig out blind".

conradvds2

Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Good luck and when thinks get tough remember that when it is all over you will look back and smile thinking, it wasn't that hard really. I could do it again tomorrow if need be. But that's looking back, in the mean time you will be saying to yourself, if this is just the beginning, what else is to come? And it will. "Dig out blind".
Thank you for your advice brother. Looking back isn't really a problem for anyone going to the legion as we are all leaving something behind. But i will have that mindset. Thank you for believing in me

Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Conradvds2, good luck and may the gods be on your side.
Maybe I will see you there.

My papers just got here. So I'll fulfill a few obligations and hope to catch you there.

*edited to reflect new events*
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

loustic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Looking back isn't really a problem for anyone going to the legion as we are all leaving something behind. But i will have that mindset. Thank you for believing in me

Make up your mind, and show it to the people who are on the selecting side of the table : you are leaving NOTHING behind, you are starting a completely new life, you are a blank page as soon as you enter Fort de Nogent.

(but don't forget us)

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Not that I know of.
It would be nice if those who have come on here seeking advice or encouragement can at least let us know how they get on.