Légionnaires du Larzac sur le départ pour une mission au Mali

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Ratings
52 3 1
Home Country
United States
Don't see many legionnaires out in town these days... I put it down to Vigipirate/Sentinelle and overseas deployment (our wages built this town, just saying).
Yes, currently the change out in companies is happening soon. 5th company is going to Mayotte. Others, terrain. 3rd company is doing the switch out. 5th is going. My personal, really close friend and FORMER member here RANGERRICK and American, is in the 5th Company,2REI. They had a good money making last and this year. Estonia and now Mayotte.

thadeusz

Ratings
4 1 3
Home Country
Belgium
Yes, currently the change out in companies is happening soon. 5th company is going to Mayotte. Others, terrain. 3rd company is doing the switch out. 5th is going. My personal, really close friend and FORMER member here RANGERRICK and American, is in the 5th Company,2REI. They had a good money making last and this year. Estonia and now Mayotte.
DCLXVI : is it OK for you to give all these details ?
My son told me that he is not allowed to tell me anything about is future or present actions, only his past actions "if he survives"

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Ratings
52 3 1
Home Country
United States
My son told me that he is not allowed to tell me anything about is future or present actions, only his past actions "if he survives"
Yes, it is not secret squirrel. Your son is probably still a little new and trying to make it look like the NSA. It is not. Its all commonly known that the legion went to Mali, and 5th company came back from Estonia. It is all over the net. Sounds like your son wants to look Rambo. "If he survives"...Survives what, the drunken weekend of whores and bar tabs?.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Ratings
660 3 3
Home Country
New Zealand
Hey thadeusz, I'm not saying that your son hasn't been told not to mention upcoming deployments. However if he did, it wouldn't be of too much consequences. I mean If someone want to know when their section is being deployed, they just have to ask the girls working in the legion bars.
As for him telling you once he is back "if he survives"., he maybe a bit mellow dramatic. For example if he does a tour of the DLEM in Mayotte, I think it's a safe bet that you will see him on his return. The DLEM is on par with the 1 RE and COMLE as far as KIA is concerned.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Ratings
52 3 1
Home Country
United States
Joe C,

EXACTLY. Even the others deployed, Infantry and the Genie, Even then, NO ONE is in real combat. UNLESS you run a mine over or an old stone age IED goes off, you are OUT of any harm, OR, ultra failed ambush by some floppy, starving wing nuts with burlap bags as clothing and an AK made from 20 other ak's(Parts) This individiuals son is trying way to hard to keep his parents in suspense. What a joke. You will see more action on the weekends with whores and bars and wild Paki cab drivers..NEXT....It drives me bonkers these dudes trying to sound all secret SF Rambo commando.

thadeusz

Ratings
4 1 3
Home Country
Belgium
Joe C,

EXACTLY. Even the others deployed, Infantry and the Genie, Even then, NO ONE is in real combat. UNLESS you run a mine over or an old stone age IED goes off, you are OUT of any harm, OR, ultra failed ambush by some floppy, starving wing nuts with burlap bags as clothing and an AK made from 20 other ak's(Parts) This individiuals son is trying way to hard to keep his parents in suspense. What a joke. You will see more action on the weekends with whores and bars and wild Paki cab drivers..NEXT....It drives me bonkers these dudes trying to sound all secret SF Rambo commando.
DCLXVI, I don't know you but I think I could like your way of speaking and treating problems : you completely reassured me. My son is probably trying to "show off". He probably wants to prove us (his parents) that his job is very important and very dangerous, just to keep us busy ! But according to what you say, it is not the case !

Thanks a lot

Most viewed threads of the week

Top Bottom