June, 29 Forum UPDATE {was Mods, attention}

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Ratings
52 3 1
Home Country
United States
Has anyone else noticed that some of there post have disappeared?. For example, I had over 680 just a few days ago...Now It says I have only 444 or so, is anyone else having this problem?. Also, I have no record of any post in my profile either, MODS, any insight here?.

Plus, I have noticed that many members have disappeared all of a sudden, and also the last activity times are all changed or Saying a different date, when in fact I have seen them very recent and not at the date set...WTF is going on here MODS??

Ratings
96 1 1
Home Country
France
hi

you're right....eveything was ok 'til these last days.... but a server change (without my knowledge) and a misconfiguration from our webhost* explains this lost...I spent this whole day (today) with support, wasting time...:mad:
finally, I transferred the website and forum to another web host service
let's hope this last one ( current server in TX) will be more reliable....
could we get back these last 3 months ? don't know ..I'm just waiting...

Sorry for the lost posts and registrations... but at this time I can't do anything else...of course if I find a way to restore them....
:confused:

lHeads up...et's say that's life...I have a better feeling with our current hosting service...but we had so much trouble these last months..

------
* now previous webhost

belabok

Ratings
Home Country
South Africa
hi

Sorry for the lost posts and registrations... but at this time I can't do anything else...of course if I find a way to restore them....
:confused:

l
------
* now previous webhost

No need to apologize. It could have been worse. Thank you again for supplying us this forum.

It is only the DIKC6 selfish few that complain over a few posts that is gone and who were chasing numbers as that made them feel important.

Old Adj

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Ratings
Home Country
Scotland
Well done for the "sauvetage" Boss. List of likes from 17/03 but no drama.

Most viewed threads of the week

Top Bottom