a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joining the Legion

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Always wondered what it would be like to have been a cook. At least I could learn to cook chicken properly, I burn it all the time.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Always wondered what it would be like to have been a cook. At least I could learn to cook chicken properly, I burn it all the time.
I just ate a tomato sandwich. Love tomatoes maybe cause my old man grew them. Don't know but what ever the case i love the little feckers 😁

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Takes nothing but two stones between your legs to jump from the plane. If your chute fails, use reserve. Reserve fails, dive head first, you'll break your neck and the death will be quick
Actually money (lack of it) also could be a problem.

At least in Serbia. First you need to go true medical exam. Then you paying for your jump with partner. Than you need license. You need couple jumps attached to instructor until that. Actually is good amount of cash until point where you can just pay for plane fuel and jump on your own.

If it's not that way and balls are only thing you need I would already have couple jumps behind me.