Je Serai Legonaire

W

Weseefromage

Unregistered
There's lots on Youtube about Legion, but not all of them are good. I think this one is one of the better I've seen. It's rated 17, but it's not scary. ;-)

[video=youtube;GTN_Ib6p_fQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTN_Ib6p_fQ[/video]

W

Weseefromage

Unregistered
I have a riddle from Santa Claus for you: Early in the movie, a few people's faces are blurred out. Are anybody able to understand the reason for this?

W

Weseefromage

Unregistered
Except that you can. Name change and anonymity are a well known selling point of the legion.
If you absolutely want, you will get your other name. But this has nothing to do with that Christmas riddle I'm asking you about.

loustic

Banned
Banned
Ratings
Home Country
Canada
Nobody will request nothing at all, at least in the beginning... Try again, please!
Of course people can request to be in the legion "sous anonymat" but in that case they have to respect it completely themselves and avoid having any contact with people who knew them before the legion. The idea is to give some guys the possibility to start completely at zero again !

W

Weseefromage

Unregistered
Of course people can request to be in the legion "sous anonymat" but in that case they have to respect it completely themselves and avoid having any contact with people who knew them before the legion. The idea is to give some guys the possibility to start completely at zero again !
The three of you are of course right, but this is still not the answer to that Christmas riddle! Now, please don't spoil the fun anymore folks. :)

W

Weseefromage

Unregistered
And: The truth will dawn upon itself... I'm not embarrassed of anyone in any way, but could you please tell the answer soon? The public are trembling with excitement. lol

loustic

Banned
Banned
Ratings
Home Country
Canada
The three of you are of course right, but this is still not the answer to that Christmas riddle! Now, please don't spoil the fun anymore folks. :)
The Legion or the guy who made the movie hid some faces or made them non recognizable in order to respect the legionnaires "anonymat"

And: The truth will dawn upon itself... I'm not embarrassed of anyone in any way, but could you please tell the answer soon? The public are trembling with excitement. lol
And stop asking stupid questions ! GO to Aubagne and prove you are made of the good metal

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
Remember being asked in my very frist interview did I want to change my name. Thats before we had even got changed out of civvies. So even there's 20 years difference in the video things don't change that much. So for Weseefromage do you have the juice to go I like a few on here very much doubt it.

W

Weseefromage

Unregistered
OK, this thread is turning silly but Santa is kind. I'll give you one little word: CRIMINAAAAAL! :eek:

loustic

Banned
Banned
Ratings
Home Country
Canada
OK, this thread is turning silly but Santa is kind. I'll give you one little word: CRIMINAAAAAL! :eek:
You mean you have had problems with the law ? You would not be the only one to join the Legion after solving honestly and completely that part of your past. Joining the Legion would help you to close that door on your past. Is that what you mean ?

W

Weseefromage

Unregistered
Joining the Legion would help you to close that door on your past. Is that what you mean ?
This is nice and all, Loustic but I mean their faces got blurred out because they were worse than only puffing on a little spliff.

Don Pedro

Legionnaire
Former Moderator
Ratings
Home Country
Sweden
This is nice and all, Loustic but I mean their faces got blurred out because they were worse than only puffing on a little spliff.
The answer(s) to your question(s), has been answered Kääse and about your "riddle", you can sit on it, enjoy.

W

Weseefromage

Unregistered
Oh my gosh, I'm pulling out of this thread since you guys got angry with Santa's gift even in the middle of Christmas. Radio out...

Most viewed threads of the week