a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction

Nemo96

Reaction score
Home Country
Spain
Hi there and good night

I'm a 21 year-old guy from Spain who dropped out of college and is currently working as an ESL teacher. I admire and respect the French Foreign Legion as one of the best and most unique armies in History. Currently, I'm not looking forward to join the Legion, but I sure as hell would want to know more about it, the more the better.
Also, Mr. Stoeng exercise routine has helped me lose some unwanted fat and get me back to fitness, so I have to say thank you for posting that, it's genius level material.

All in all, I hope to get on well with you guys, and to learn as much as I can about the French Foreign Legion.

Nickfury

Top Member
Reaction score
Wandering the Earth like Caine from Kung Fu.
Home Country
San Marino
Hi there and good night

I'm a 21 year-old guy from Spain who dropped out of college and is currently working as an ESL teacher. I admire and respect the French Foreign Legion as one of the best and most unique armies in History. Currently, I'm not looking forward to join the Legion, but I sure as hell would want to know more about it, the more the better.
Also, Mr. Stoeng exercise routine has helped me lose some unwanted fat and get me back to fitness, so I have to say thank you for posting that, it's genius level material.

All in all, I hope to get on well with you guys, and to learn as much as I can about the French Foreign Legion.

Why not the Spanish Legion or regular Spanish forces?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Hello Nemo96 and welcome. Take your time and if later you decide to join, be sure to join to do the full five years. Use the search mode for any themes that might interest you and do not hesitate to ask questions.