a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction

titan47

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Hi everyone,
I am interested in the FFL and currently waiting to hear from the review board of my military if I am eligible to reenlist. If not than going to France. Continually working and improving my fitness and learning a bit of French. Looking forward to learn more about the FFL and hear y'alls stories. Cheers!

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
titan47, welcome. I hope it works out for you for your reenlistment. If not then give the legion a go. Learning French may come in handy one day in the US military and is a must in the FFL. So stick at the French and the fitness.

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Hi everyone,
I am interested in the FFL and currently waiting to hear from the review board of my military if I am eligible to reenlist. If not than going to France. Continually working and improving my fitness and learning a bit of French. Looking forward to learn more about the FFL and hear y'alls stories. Cheers!

best of luck!

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
Hi everyone,

Welcome to the forum mate, listen to the greens and reds and best of luck.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
titan47,

Welcome to the forum, enjoy it and good luck.