a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

176607Mick

Unregistered
Yes before and after the legion. What's the point to your question

176607Mick

Unregistered
Nothing special, I wanted to know if you were in Bosnia during war and if it was with Brits or FFL.

Ok. Well I'm not going to divulge anything to someone I don't know and especially on social media. So, direct your questions to someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

176607Mick

Unregistered
let them try it with the selection committee! be well charles.

What's with these ****ers asking questions like that on a ******* social media platform? I can feel a blocking coming on.

sombrerox

Reaction score
Home Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
What's with these ****ers asking questions like that on a ******* social media platform? I can feel a blocking coming on.

You seem to have some kind of problems with yourself, I didn't ask anything that shouldn't be asked, you act as if I asked you if you are the one who killed Osama bin ******* Laden, get your feet on the ground and stop acting like shit, no one likes shits.

176607Mick

Unregistered
You seem to have some kind of problems with yourself, I didn't ask anything that shouldn't be asked, you act as if I asked you if you are the one who killed Osama bin ******* Laden, get your feet on the ground and stop acting like shit, no one likes shits.

Go away. Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.