I'm soooooo proud!!!!!

RMD

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
Home Country
Australia
I'm just back from a month in Poland, my oldest decided to move over there for acouple of yrs after she fell in love with it on a holiday. Must admit I didnt want to come home after 4wks, she's in Warsaw and its certainly a beautiful place, although the lingo is very hard to understand! I'll admit I had no trouble ordering a beer or a shot of vodka ha!
She has asked me if I'd be interested in moving over there & I'm finding myself seriously thinking about it.

Bags ; D
I never got the chance to see Poland or Warsaw whilst I was in Europe. Always wanted to see the "old" buildings, knowing that they're really only little more than a half century old. Heard the language is a mouthful too. Hope your youngin' finds happiness or whatever she's looking for over there old Bags.

Jefferson'86

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Ratings
Home Country
United States
I'm just back from a month in Poland, my oldest decided to move over there for acouple of yrs after she fell in love with it on a holiday. Must admit I didnt want to come home after 4wks, she's in Warsaw and its certainly a beautiful place, although the lingo is very hard to understand! I'll admit I had no trouble ordering a beer or a shot of vodka ha!
She has asked me if I'd be interested in moving over there & I'm finding myself seriously thinking about it.

Bags ; D
Is she still driving U Boats for the Merch? Can she say 'LEFT FULL RUDDER' in Italian?

Poland? go there in January before you make up your mind on moving there....

Good to see you back...

Bags

Super Active Member
Home Country
United Kingdom
Thank you everyone for the replies, I know I've not been posting(I can soooo hear the big sighs of relief guys!!! Ha! ) but I do pop my head in to read up on how everyone is doing.

Bags :D

mac

Legionnaire
Ratings
Home Country
England
Go for it bags and your good offspring,
genetics is genetics no doubt about it my son is doing well so far, in the medic corps britsh army (nobody is perfect present company excepted!!)if he was a real man he would have gone FFL!!! lol

Bags

Super Active Member
Home Country
United Kingdom
Go for it bags and your good offspring,
genetics is genetics no doubt about it my son is doing well so far, in the medic corps britsh army (nobody is perfect present company excepted!!)if he was a real man he would have gone FFL!!! lol
Awwww that's great news about your son Mac, for all your huffing & puffing about him joining the the British Army....bet your well proud of him hey and guess what....if you take a funny turn with you getting on now...(cough) he'd be very handy to have around to revive you ;-)

Bags :-D

Last edited:

Bags

Super Active Member
Home Country
United Kingdom
Update on my daughter's Merchant Navy career. Well she's back off to college for 3/4 months in April 2016 to do her Chief Officers course, if she passes it her next promotion will be to Chief Officer so she'll side step the First Officer rank. She works on the Chemical tankers and is away for 3 months at a time(rather her then me like!), she has a damn hard job which also consists of working in a predominantly male environment. I'm so proud of her...not bad for a 26yr old woman...

Most viewed threads of the week

Top Bottom