a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm back.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Well... Two pieces of advice:

1/ Brazilian girlfriend, means the first thing to do is to have a ‘reality check’, if you want to avoid surprises... :D

2/ What this lady does is nothing and I mean n o t h i n g compared to what I've seen in Africa. So, if you're fond of big asses that seem to be mounted on roll bearings, Africa is the place to be: Côte d'Ivoire, Sénégal, Cameroon, Congo (Brazza and/or Kin), Angola, to name a few.
Totally feel you man ;). As I already said, I was really into black girls until recently (not literally, there's no many of them here :)). Actually I thought that I would marry one.

F- it, now I don't think about that kind of shit all. I'm so F-up that currently I look on sex as "necessary evil". :(

Hitsuji

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Slovenia
Who me? I want Brazilian girlfriend :) . There's one girl named Andressa. Brazil is a small place. Maybe you know her and you can somehow connect me with her.

Here is video of her https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LCjZehpdWM :)

Pussy if you REALLY wanted a Brazilian girlfriend you'd move there, I want a German so I moved to Germany :) You can't bee a wannabee in everything :cool:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Pussy if you REALLY wanted a Brazilian girlfriend you'd move there, I want a German so I moved to Germany :) You can't bee a wannabee in everything :cool:

Hitsuji, mate, as far as I know according to 666's standards you are also in "pussy" category. :)

So did you find German girlfriend?

Hitsuji

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Slovenia
haha it can only apply to wannabes I went out of that category for now. Well I counted the other day 40 girls that are flirting with me before I got bored and stopped counting. Now I try to shrink the number, I picked one I'll go after but I have trouble meeting her, especially alone since there are always annoying hags around. But if she doesn't want me for some reason I can always get another one, and I can also move to another town or city where there are even more chicks :)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Combined services.

Simple history 1942. Badge red details on a black background (sometimes a roundel) of the Combined Operations was issued in matching pairs with guns facing forward on upper arms; in addition to commandos the landing craft crews and other Combined Operations personnel wore these badges.

The SBS wore these badges. In mufti they wore the brown combined ops tie in preference to the Army blue one. The unofficial frog and paddles tie was popular. The official one was very seldom worn.

Mick your SF tie may invite questions. I called it a shuttle cock tie if queried. It is in blue or green. I prefer blue. In the canopy there is in morse code a very discreet S.O.E. The E is the container being dropped (au clair de la Lune).

I suspect this will be my final post. But who can tell ?

176607Mick

Unregistered
Simple history 1942. Badge red details on a black background (sometimes a roundel) of the Combined Operations was issued in matching pairs with guns facing forward on upper arms; in addition to commandos the landing craft crews and other Combined Operations personnel wore these badges.

The SBS wore these badges. In mufti they wore the brown combined ops tie in preference to the Army blue one. The unofficial frog and paddles tie was popular. The official one was very seldom worn.

Mick your SF tie may invite questions. I called it a shuttle cock tie if queried. It is in blue or green. I prefer blue. In the canopy there is in morse code a very discreet S.O.E. The E is the container being dropped. (Au Claire de la lune.)

I suspect this will be my final post. But who can tell ?

Chas. I only added this as it was my uncles patch and thought It only nice thing to put on my profile. PM if there are any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
176607 Mick,

No problems. Just thought it might be of interest to mil/history buffs.

I am off now for a sabbatical since I am forum weary.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
176607 Mick,

No problems. Just thought it might be of interest to mil/history buffs.

I am off now for a sabbatical since I am forum weary.

Hi Chas, I gave dislike to your last post. It's you guys that are making the forum worth logging onto. Take your time and, as you know, there's always room for an ancien, especially one who earned his green beret.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Joseph,

No skin off my nose.

Adieu mon brave !