[Joining] 'I think I'm going French, I think I've been there...'

Home Country
United States
The Hexagon they call it. The largest land mass of any sovereign nation in the EU... It's got the mountains and the ocean and a sea, plenty of fertile farm land in between. It's got history, architecture, culture, cuisine, great sport and solid respectable industries... Its economic earnings are only second to Germany... It's got health care and education, my two ‘hot topics’, shall we call them... You've got to really love France when you study her...

I would be proud to be French...

Ratings
Home Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum. I am delighted that you made it ! Enjoy the banter and seek advice from those in Green.

IrishHermit

Ratings
Home Country
United States
The Hexagon they call it. The largest land mass of any sovereign nation in the EU... It's got the mountains and the ocean and a sea, plenty of fertile farm land in between. It's got history, architecture, culture, cuisine, great sport and solid respectable industries... Its economic earnings are only second to Germany... It's got health care and education, my two ‘hot topics’, shall we call them... You've got to really love France when you study her...

I would be proud to be French...
Moi aussi ! J'adore la France ! ███

Nickfury

Top Member
Ratings
62 1
Wandering the Earth like Caine from Kung Fu.
Home Country
San Marino
Am I missing something? I thought you said your wife was French? If she's French then your getting a residency visa and eventually French citizenship should be no problem... Learn French, join the regular French Army and try to become an officer or warrant officer and gloriously fly helicopters that way without having to join the Legion.

What am I missing?

176607Mick

Unregistered
Am I missing something? I thought you said your wife was French? If she's French then your getting a residency visa and eventually French citizenship should be no problem... Learn French, join the regular French Army and try to become an officer or warrant officer and gloriously fly helicopters that way without having to join the Legion.

What am I missing?
God knows.

SnafuSmite

Ratings
200 1
Home Country
South Africa

What am I missing?
I think our new member has a flair for melodrama.

SnafuSmite

Ratings
200 1
Home Country
South Africa
Melodrama huh, Snafusmite? I see you like Tropic Thunder. That was some funny shinto.
I enjoy the saying "never go full reatard", I just found your posts a bit dramatic and scatter brained. But at least you didn't start off with cornholing and poo buddies like Auroris56 and he turned out to be a pretty cool chap :cool:. So I'll give you the benefit of the doubt :cool: :D

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Ratings
675 3 3
Home Country
New Zealand
I enjoy the saying "never go full reatard", I just found your posts a bit dramatic and scatter brained. But at least you didn't start off with cornholing and poo buddies like Auroris56 and he turned out to be a pretty cool chap :cool:. So I'll give you the benefit of the doubt :cool: :D
Correction Auroris56 is a real cool chap who will inspire generations of cervens members with his Krav Maga quote. It looks as though he's only got two weeks to go. I hope we hear from him before he knocks on the gate.

Most viewed threads of the week

Top Bottom