hi

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
i am back mofos so bring on the stupid and the weak minded :D
You want stupid question? No problemo!

flash010 nice to have you back. I really respect you, but one question bothers me much and I think you have answer to it.

You know, I live in rural parts of Serbia and there's no many girls around, but I have to admit there is more than few cute sheeps here ;)

Problem is : whenever I try to get on with one of them, they run away! I tried with flowers, I tried with nice talking I even tried with giving them hey, but I had little success. :(

I saw in your profile that your interest are "shagging sheep". So can you help me with my problem somehow? Please?

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Former Moderator
You won't souped question? No problemo!

flash010 nice to have you back. I really respect you, but one question bothers me much and I think you have answer to it.

You know, I live in rural parts of Serbia and there's no many girls around, but I have to admit there is couple cute sheeps around ;)

Problem is whenever I try to get on with one of them, they run away! I tried with flowers, I tried with nice talking I even tried with giving them hey, but I had little success. :(

I saw in your profile that your interest are "shagging sheep". So can you help me with my problem somehow? Please?
Use rubber boots/wellies, any self respecting Legionnaire knows that.;)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Use rubber boots/wellies, any self respecting Legionnaire knows that.;)
I know that as well. But I heard that is really useful with goats. When comes to sheeps... I'm totally confused and inexperienced. That's why I'm looking for advice from someone who knows that better than me. ;)

Flash,

My old oppo, good to see you back. Possibly you could encourage some genuine Anciens to come back and contribute.
The forum has been marooned in the doldrums far too long and has been lacking in quality. The youngsters need some inspiration, from those that have served with honour and fidelity.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Well, you found the right place. Still full of retards, dults, morons, shitbirds, wannabes, DRUNKS, druggies, criminals, gamblers, cheaters, liars, saints, all sinners, short, fat, tall, skinny, and endless list. Funny how we are all a combo of one or more and or all or even something not listed and for the man who says otherwise, well, found out his, we could go with the Liar portion. Cheers mate. See you in the pool, AGAIN.

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
I know that as well. But I heard that is really useful with goats. When comes to sheeps... I'm totally confused and inexperienced. That's why I'm looking for advice from someone who knows that better than me. ;)
Why do you think Scottish people wear kilts? Sheep has some of the finest hearing and at the sound of a zipper they run away...

Most viewed threads of the week