a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone

Stellar Mella

Reaction score
Home Country
Indonesia
Hello everyone, my name is stellar and i am an indonesian/ 22. I have been considering joining the legion since 2013 in the beginning of college, now that i have graduated, i am seriously training my self by following mr Stoeng's training program and have done so for the last 12 months, currently i am still working to save money to apply for a visa. At the mean time, other than work and morning PT i am also an avid mma/ grappling fan and train consistently, i do have several medical issues which are nasal polyp and cauliflower ears, i am getting an operation on the polyp this following month and i dont know what to do with the ears, any suggestions are appreciated, thank you

GuidoLovarini

Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
Welcome mate. Really dont know about the ears havent seen anyone on here post that. Maybe try look on the legion site and get in touch with them directly? Or maybe a green could give you a better answer on here.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Hi Stellar and welcome
Keep your nose clean and listen to the advice we offer (cauliflower ears or not)

Stellar Mella

Reaction score
Home Country
Indonesia
Welcome mate. Really dont know about the ears havent seen anyone on here post that. Maybe try look on the legion site and get in touch with them directly? Or maybe a green could give you a better answer on here.
Thanks for the reply sir, actually I have read regarding the cauliflower ears but it was on an american military website, dont know how they see ot in the legion

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Haven't known any who had cauliflower ears but i can sympathise with your dilema. ..my self,i have a cock the size of giant courgette and for years i had a massive superiority complex

GuidoLovarini

Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Hi Stellar and a big welcome to the forum. If yoru cauliflower ears are from MMA fighting, there should not be any problem. I mean rugby men also have them. Boxers can have badly set noses. No worries.

Stellar Mella

Reaction score
Home Country
Indonesia
Hi Stellar and a big welcome to the forum. If yoru cauliflower ears are from MMA fighting, there should not be any problem. I mean rugby men also have them. Boxers can have badly set noses. No worries.
Thank you sir, i asked several guys in the indonesian military and they said that they wont accept it since it is deemed as an 'ear disability' so i was quite pissed off not being able to serve my country's military and also the chances of me being in a combat role is pretty slim since the max age of enlistment is 22, and im already 23 and the only way i can join is through the officer program, but most likely theyll put me in an admin position due to my degre

Stellar Mella

Reaction score
Home Country
Indonesia
And also i have one more question, in 2015 i accidentally spilled a giant pan of boiling hot water on my thigh, althougit didnt injure my leg or cause any physical disabilities, it left a quite big mark on my thigh, is this something i should b worried about? The color of the mark is almost the same as my own skin