a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heading out soon

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
haha ol' night jumper and his "dad"

Luck to you, friend. And you're right about that, I wouldn't have the slightest idea where to begin without Cervens. I don't know if that makes me unreliable, since thousands of Legionnaires have joined before the internet existed, but it is what it is. It's a confusing world, and expensive too

There are now new laws in Europe, where trollers of such can be persuited,...if the Mods take it up, that is

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
To be quite honest, i'd say it isn't worth the hassle - on cervens at least. Only recently we received a request to join from someone claiming to be from the Netherlands who claims to be an 'actual or ancien legionnaire' the IP address says Nigeria. So I contact him by his email and ask, in French, to provide certain proof of what he claims to be true:

mariobernard40@yahoo.com In case anyone wants to get in contact with him.

I then send a reminder. And then another and then give him an ultimatum which ran out yesterday afternoon. I can honestly say it is the same for everyone, ask Scouse Arley 'Poster boy' whom I served with in the 13.
1545551759812.png
scouse arley
Legionnaire
Sep 3, 2018

poster boy 😎😎

So all in all, we're doing our best to exterminate the cockroaches that are trying to get on here claiming to have served.
P.S. don't get me wrong I KNOW poster boy served, I was there.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Okay, understand. ..but for the mid night jumper and because of his REPetive trolling. ..at least give him an official warning from and by the forum, that if he continues. ...Courts, Police, Fines or a kicking (if i ever get his IP)

Adds : there is seldom a page in the archives i go thru that hasn't his or the other fanny baws. ..REC, Musique wanker's bolloques
This site should have, imo. ..a right to be forgotten policy
You know, a dude who wants to be forgotten and erase his past. ..sounds fitting
Or a tosser that we all want to forget
Thought it was the law
Google has to oblige. ..going thru the forums modérateurs

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
He may well be in, I don't think that we've heard anything back from him since he left. Although if he did not get accepted and hasn't bothered to tell us, we may never know.
Keep our fingers crossed and as Mark Wake points out, it seems that the Anglophones are back in the legion's good books.