Hallux valgus feet

Hello guys. I have searched the forum and going thru pages but cant find anything about feet with hallux valgus. Its when big toe goes inside and sometimes or it do touch the other toe beside big toe. And it makes a limp or What its called side of the toe/foot. If it no hurt or any when running or walking will it be disqualified when doing medical in legion. If anyone here have it or if any legioner has it. Thanks

It all really depends on the doctor at the time i would think mate? If it doesnt affect your performance it shouldnt be a problem. I remember them checking for flat feet but other than that i dont remember them looking at my feet. Maybe further through the process they examine your feet more thoroughly? Take a description or note from your doctor translated into french telling the legion what it is and give it to the doctor there at your medical maybe?

It all really depends on the doctor at the time i would think mate? If it doesnt affect your performance it shouldnt be a problem. I remember them checking for flat feet but other than that i dont remember them looking at my feet. Maybe further through the process they examine your feet more thoroughly? Take a description or note from your doctor translated into french telling the legion what it is and give it to the doctor there at your medical maybe?
Sound advice

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Hello again Finno, tell us a little about yourself and your motivations for wanting to join etc. I believe you are going in November. That will be an ideal time for a Finn; already used to the cold and a lot less candidates. Best of luck to you mate.

Hello guys. I have searched the forum and going thru pages but cant find anything about feet with hallux valgus. Its when big toe goes inside and sometimes or it do touch the other toe beside big toe. And it makes a limp or What its called side of the toe/foot. If it no hurt or any when running or walking will it be disqualified when doing medical in legion. If anyone here have it or if any legioner has it. Thanks
Also i think you mean lump and not limp just incase anyone else reads it wrong and tells you that you cannot go to the legion with a limp haha. Good luck mate.

Most viewed threads of the week