Hacksaw Ridge

Bags

Super Active Member
Went to watch this film the other night at the cinema.....not on one of my usual dodgy dvds ;-)
I really enjoyed it, it's hard to believe that one man could actually save 75 lives in one night, plus he tried to save some of the Japanese soldiers as well! I heard some people complaining at the end that it wasn't what they'd expected....call me sensible(ok well sometimes ha) but if I'm going to pay to see a film, I make sure I read up on it first....I mean...who doesn't right...??
In my humble opinion though..and for what it's worth....I honestly don't think it was one of Mel Gibson's best directored films.
But it's definitely worth a look see....Andrew Garfield who played the part of who the film is based on Desmond Doss was really good but I think the 2 main stars of the film who totally stole it were definitely Vince Vaughn who plays the brilliant Sgt Howell and Luke Bracey who plays the war hero Smitty Ryker.
You'll be pleased to know Samtoo that for once in my life I didn't flick any popcorn at any of the unsuspecting cinema goers as a lot of them were guys...and some of them were pretty big at that!!!...so thought I best be on good behaviour ha!!

Bags :)

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Hi Bags I first saw it on my M Box as a screener, filmed from behind the cinema screen no less. Then we went to see it in the shopping mall cinema. The action was a bit over the top but nowadays it's got to be otherwise it would be described as boring.

For anyone not yet seen it, the action is a kind of concentrated "saving soldier Ryan" when they are landing on the beaches.

Why the Japs didn't cut the scrambling net beats me.

loustic

Banned
Banned
I did not see it. Is it really so good ? I don't have much spare time, but I would like to see a very good movie with my gf

C

cujo6688

Unregistered
I did not see it. Is it really so good ? I don't have much spare time, but I would like to see a very good movie with my gf
I found it a very good movie, I sended you a pm where u can watch it for free online ;)

C

cujo6688

Unregistered
I did not ask for an illegal free version !
as this will be my last post,The streaming site movie watcher is legal / like putlocker , only downloads are illegal and distributing copies (not recommended of course and at own risk)

DMCA Policy

Moviewatcher is a legal website which indexes and embeds links to other sites such as Thevideo.me, Videomega.tv, Vidzi.tv and much more. As we do not host any real media files like MPEG, AVI etc. on our server or anyother, perhaps it is not our responsibility for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
I did not ask for an illegal free version !
C'mon lou. Stop to be more catholic than the Pope. :)

Watching movie on PC can't be compared with cinema experience. If someone want just to see movie I think it's OK to use torrent as all normal people does. Unless you live in Germany. There you can pay fine for doing that. Don't know if this is case in some other country.

loustic

Banned
Banned
C'mon lou. Stop to be more catholic than the Pope. :)
I am not catholic, so that settles it ! :D

Watching movie on PC can't be compared with cinema experience. If someone want just to see movie I think it's OK to use torrent as all normal people does. Unless you live in Germany. There you can pay fine for doing that. Don't know if this is case in some other country.
You can also get in trouble if you work on a University computer, or a private computer but using the University WIFI

Most viewed threads of the week