a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got some pictures up now

Zigliara

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Costa Rica
Great photos,
I wouldn't go anywhere near your guard dogs. :eek:

slimness

Reaction score
Danny2004 said:
Ok Joe and all other Freinds, - I have found a few remaining pictures and uploaded them to my website.
A Few Legions Pictures

hey danny the old castel photo, with the foyer right behind you, the cinema on the left and the quauters on the right, it takes me back a few years

slimness

Reaction score
Danny2004 said:
was a long time ago......but I still remember the foyer - but cant the layout of the cinema, just to long ago.

i remember christmas 1979, mickey james and vince cordon dressed as girls at the christmas play singing sweet chariot, in the foyer, the other photo of you at the side of auto ecole quaters, with the mess futhure down, i remember the sinks right by you out of sight, the kitchen at the other end, i done a guard duty exactly where your stood sgt steiner aproached i kept on saying halt a cleverla i think thats how you say it but he kept coming i kept saying it, anyway i got a clout because i didnt stop him, now whos going to clout a sgt in castel, i rather get a slap.

slimness

Reaction score
theres one sgt i remember 79/80 if anybody can remember his name, he wasin 1ere company at castel, a black sgt and he used to wear those fur boots, Luitnant clause was my section c/o, there used to be a cpl talbot i heard he went to guianna, made sgt i was told, he was crazy, the best part of castel was when i was doing my auto ecole, those little cars the marys i called them, the gmc were great to drive, and the jeeps, like you ive forgotten alot, im now in contact with some i served with im still looking for others, found c/c uran, but as you know tony died, im still looking for others, 1ere classe vince cordon (rep) 80/82 1ere classe mickey james (rep) 80/82 cpl ted wade (djb)80/82(rep)82/84, where they went after the rep i dont know, they were good mates, cordon and james i done castel with and met them agian when the rep was in djbouti, they were 2eme rep 3eme comp.