Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will ****in go soon. Don't worry about me.
I am going to France before you, really. In less than 2 weeks, we took the decision and I rented a appartment, Just waiting now for a few exams. Its not rocket Science for you, you dont need none of this, Just a ticket and the will to go.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
I am going to France before you, really. In less than 2 weeks, we took the decision and I rented a appartment, Just waiting now for a few exams. Its not rocket Science for you, you dont need none of this, Just a ticket and the will to go.
It's not that simple for me. If it is, I would be already there.

Maybe we meet in France. How to to recognize you? Is this you? View attachment 5955 ;)

Hummm. Another one, playing the ‘drama Queen’ telling everybody “I've had enough, I'm leavingâ€￾ and then coming back a few weeks later... Not the first, not the last :rolleyes:. Hope we won't see again the squabbles with some ‘Blues’ who are not showing enough respect. No names given... :D.

176607Mick

Unregistered
Hummm. Another one, playing the ‘drama Queen’ telling everybody “I've had enough, I'm leavingâ€￾ and then coming back a few weeks later... Not the first, not the last :rolleyes:. Hope we won't see again the squabbles with some ‘Blues’ who are not showing enough respect. No names given... :D.
Ok I'll go again. No worries. Twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most viewed threads of the week