Good Aerobic Hobbies?

Home Country
United States
Hey everyone. I'm looking for a hobby to help my aerobic health along with my running, and I was wondering if you have any suggestions?

I'm currently living in a really rural mountain town. No boxing gym nearby unfortunately, but there is a small MMA league and a few places that teach different martial arts. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Nickfury

Top Member
Ratings
63 1
Home Country
San Marino
Hey everyone. I'm looking for a hobby to help my aerobic health along with my running, and I was wondering if you have any suggestions?

I'm currently living in a really rural mountain town. No boxing gym nearby unfortunately, but there is a small MMA league and a few places that teach different martial arts. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Jogging, mountain biking or biking in general. MMA would push you in conditioning class and sparring or even rolling on the mat with jujitsu. Join the pool and go swimming, if you have a pool close by.

Don Pedro

Legionnaire
Former Moderator
Ratings
Home Country
Sweden
Rivers, lakes, hills, the natural environment is the best, feck gyms and yada yada. It's all out there, looking at you and for free, if you are lucky, you may even have a fight with a bear or a cougar... :D

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
Home Country
Scotland
I'd stick to more 'natural' fitness if I were you, try mountain biking like Nick suggested, or maybe fight a bear Like Don said.

I am a PT, and one thing that holds me back in my job is I tell the truth, without sugar coating it, and you don't need a gym. So go to a beach or a wood with a bit of rope, run til your tired, do pull ups and sit ups til you ache, climb that rope and for conditioning carry rocks utilising cradle hold, front rack, shoulder rack, drag a log with that rope etc.

That will turn your body as hard as oak my friend. Good luck.

P.S. if you are just after a bit of fun whilst training, MMA is a good shout.

Ratings
Home Country
Scotland

Vigorous masturbating, gets th heart rate going, and if your doing it right, you'll be slightly out of breath, hope this helps, ps: this lesson is being taught from experience lmao

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
Vigorous masturbating, gets th heart rate going, and if your doing it right, you'll be slightly out of breath, hope this helps, ps: this lesson is being taught from experience lmao
lol Iwas going to say find a good woman that definately gets the heart rate going. Failing that get a rucksack on your back and follow Mon Adj fitness programme.

Home Country
United States
Finally! A workout plan made for me!

In all seriousness, I really like all the outdoors stuff people have suggested. I'll probably pick a lot of if up.

Troubadour

Home Country
United States
Hockey, play hockey.

Hockey burns 500 calories per average session. Every shift is literally a 120+ second sprint mixed with squats.

Ratings
Home Country
Scotland
Finally! A workout plan made for me!

In all seriousness, I really like all the outdoors stuff people have suggested. I'll probably pick a lot of if up.
Masturbate outdoors then mate, don't worry about the cops, they'll just distract you

Most viewed threads of the week