French Foreign Legion commercial?

CanadianFFL

Super Active Member
Came across this while looking for a new watch.

[video=youtube;rD2SiSuH_EI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD2SiSuH_EI[/video]

A1200

So the sniper couldn't see the 2rep insignia and didn't took the shoot because of the watch...seems legit.

CanadianFFL

Super Active Member
I know its stupid, and did you notice that the "legionnaires" have m4s not FAMAS. Plus star wars music to top everything off!

The enemy won't shoot at you if you have KHS TACTICAL WATCHES !!! - because f*ck logic

from what I have seen, there had been few famas, mp5 and m4's

still great finding though

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Nice, I ended up getting g shock DW-5600E, basic, tough, and a cheap lol
I have DW 6600 myself. The case is cracked (recently noticed) and it gets "misty" on the inside of the glass when I'm out in the cold, but it's still working. My next watch will be something similar from G-shock. A truly tough piece of equipment.

CanadianFFL

Super Active Member
I have DW 6600 myself. The case is cracked (recently noticed) and it gets "misty" on the inside of the glass when I'm out in the cold, but it's still working. My next watch will be something similar from G-shock. A truly tough piece of equipment.
They sure are, i replaced my old one because the glass was all scratched from years of very hard use. If I had more money, I would of liked to get this one http://www.gshock.com/watches/Classic/G5600KG-3. But as of now im very happy with my DW5600

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
So the sniper couldn't see the 2rep insignia and didn't took the shoot because of the watch...seems legit.
I may be wrong, but the first legionnaire you see after the sniper cocks his rifle, seems to have a mustache, something that just doesn't happen in the REP. As for the bright shinny para cap badge, you usually fold a leaf over it or put the beret down the front of your jacket. The scrim scarfs would be more useful over there heads than around their necks. A lot of fire power for a small patrol. I can not see myself running out and buying that watch, who knows the next sniper may have a cheap timex and want to change it.

Last edited:
This is the sort of dumb moto bullshit I jerk off to on a daily basis, despite the fact that I know it's as fictional as Harry ******* Potter. I've been in the military for 6 years now and know better, but you know what, I still ******* get off on it :D

Last edited:

Most viewed threads of the week