a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum members who posted here and passed selection

Theuglyfriend

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Yup, légalise it and let the authorities run the show. ..cashing in on the benifits. ..to take care of the old and meek, or buy new équipement for the SWAT teams, that's the question that needs to be answered = use drugs to fight drugs / fight fire by fire. ...reload
Retired politicians and the well connected are the only ones getting permits to sell. Same old story.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
The prohibition really go nowhere , how many life of normative people get fucked up because nonsense.
And nothing said about over the counter mediction
don't know maybe one of the consideration is narco-terrorism but don't wanna say things i dont have a clue about.

5 billion and counting. ...we can spare a couple of billion lives, easy..and breath fresher air
a

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Dusaboss,
Yes, I have come back for a while! When are you going? Do tell us. Also what climate in the forum are you alluding to?

Chas, miss the sage advice from a very Outstanding Veteran, a Commando.

As a lesson for all of the Aspirants, the Greens, Le Petite Caporal, Joseph, 666, AND MANY MORE, have relevant and first hand information to La Legion Estranger, Prominent Veterans Like Chas, Rapace, and USMCRET, all have a plethora of information which will with no doubt contribute immensely to an aspirants Success if they are to be selected and make it to the Farm.

There is great advice and it will make one a far better candidate in Abugane.

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Nemuksis is my personal friend, See him regular on the weekends, BBQ, etc. Great guy.

Tittos,
I have a personal friend with 9 months left. He is an absolute menace to the Legion. Been to jail more than anyone in the regiment, he is Israeli, too. Absolutely the biggest menace and the Legion simply just puts up with him. ONLY because they have invested in him he has the ability to drive the GBC, P4, VAB, etc. Basically all the juice. So they keep him around because he can drive all those babies, oh and he speaks Russian, English, French, Israeli, and Polish. He is a maniac, but a smart maniac. Currently in jail now, too. He is the only dude who deserted Stage Cpl twice because it's a joke and he wrote a 20 page letter to the Colonel explaining why. 40 days a pop for those two incidents, 20 and 30 for many random other offenses.
Anyway, no one is getting kicked out of the Legion for ANYTHING other than cold blooded murder. Welcome to the zoo kiddies.

Chesty Puller, Marine Corps Deity, once said "Take me to the Brig where the real Marines are." However, good Legionnaires, especially my buddy DCLXVI, know the Legion needs more like him, keeping their beak clean, advancing ahead of Schedule, and doing things the right way. Learn Real French form a Friend, learn whom and Whom not to hang with. Stay away from those who will bring anyone around them down to their level.

BIG BIG CLUE ASPIRANTS, if you do not want to always be on Guard de Punis, (Rapace and Joe please forgive my lack of French Grammer, but you understand. A commitment to excellence and being a role model IS NOT KISSING ASS, IT IS CALLED GETTING AHEAD AND THE FOUNDATION THE LEGION NEEDS TO ALWAYS BE RELEVANT.

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Then what will happen? What you gonna do :eek::eek: ? Are you threatening me right now or am i wrong?!?

Lol you trying to scare someone?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You afraid no one keep in mind it this, don't even think that someone is scared from you, not only this, should not even any value that I'm scared from you.

Anyway until then don't approach me, don't talk to me, keep your distance, take steps away.

Really, come on man!

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Very true. But there’s to much money in addiction to be made it’s an industry. We just legalized weed in my state. I’m hoping that works out well.

Yap man that is really good step forward. At least weed should be legal everywhere. It's by far less destructive and addictive than alcohol in any way.

Unfortunately, problem is much bigger than Mexican drug cartel smuggling drugs in to US. That is really, really lucrative business and rarely some country will allow to be controlled by some petty criminals. U have politicians, police, CIA, Pharmaceutical companies, small time doctors, etc. , etc. All of them working together really hard so illegal drug industry can drive flourish.

After all just ask yourself logical question what US army doing in Afghanistan? If someone think that they are there to help Afghans and bring in democracy.... really? You (someone) really believe in that? :).

Why were the Russians there? Why good part of Vietnam war happened? Why France was in that part of world before. Why UK fought couple of opium wars with China? You can go on and on... It's a same shit.

Advice to my friends here. "Be a Warrior, but don't be a blind puppet. Of course u have to follow the orders and don't mix politics with your servitude, but that doesn't mean that you should be retarded and be absent with any own opinion on geopolitics and everything, around you overall !

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
EDIT:

Very true. But there’s to much money in addiction to be made it’s an industry. We just legalized weed in my state. I’m hoping that works out well.

Yap man that is really good step forward. At least weed should be legal everywhere. It's by far less destructive and addictive than alcohol in any way.
Unfortunately way in which weed become legal in most of US is not what it should be. Of Course is better than nothing, but that's not a way thing should worked. As I understand it all comes down to the money. You having to pay some charlatan doctor to give you some prescription and all is look like one big farce to me. I would be glad to hear direct experiences from our American friends on current subject.

If we take in consideration other drugs ... Unfortunately, problem is much bigger than Mexican drug cartel smuggling drugs in to US. That is really, really lucrative business and rarely some country will allow to be controlled by some petty criminals. U have politicians, police, CIA, Pharmaceutical companies, small time doctors, etc. , etc. All of them working together really hard so illegal drug industry can drive flourish.

After all just ask yourself logical question what US army doing in Afghanistan? If someone think that they are there to help Afghans and bring in democracy.... really? You (someone) really believe in that? :).

Why were the Russians there? Why good part of Vietnam war happened? Why France was in that part of world before. Why UK fought couple of opium wars with China? You can go on and on... It's a same shit.

Advice to my friends here. "Be a Warrior, but don't be a blind puppet. Of course u have to follow the orders and don't mix politics with your servitude, but that doesn't mean that you should be retarded and be absent with any own opinion on geopolitics and everything, around you overall !