a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum members who posted here and passed selection

Tittos

Reaction score
Home Country
Israel
Sorry for the confusion mate! He was a wannabe that made quite the intro, comments like poo buddies and cornholing backwards amongst other creative terms. We had one troll come on the forum that claimed he was some high level krav maga warrior or some horseshit, proceeded to tell us how he wanted to join the legion to have the feeling of killing someone and gaining combat experience????WTF. Our friend auroris56 proceeded to tell him to "Krav Maga those bitches bro", hence KMTBB. He also loved the 😎 emoji. So yeah he made quite the impression. The threads name was "joining the legion for combat experience " or something along those lines.
It's okay mate, I just checked out this thread don't know what how to stomach it... :rolleyes:
Lol... He wants combat experience, I need to introduce him to some guys with PSTD.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
A kick straight to the prick, followed by a skelp to the ear, with an empty bottle of Kronenbourg and a billard cue stuck up in one of his nostrils. ..beats any Dan of what ever (use the terrain )

Tittos

Reaction score
Home Country
Israel
A kick straight to the prick, followed by a skelp to the ear, with an empty bottle of Kronenbourg and a billard cue stuck up in one of his nostrils. ..beats any Dan of what ever (use the terrain )

He was just trolling

Tittos

Reaction score
Home Country
Israel
He's just having a laugh, don't take him seriously. He's in a similar vein as our Krav Maga friend. :) Just a different sense of humor. Americans are wild and crazy guys. :D

This is what happen when the drug smuggling market into US are estimating approximately as 500$ billion dollar per year.

Theuglyfriend

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Someone had a bad day
I live and grew up in the middle of that my city on the south of Boston has a population of 90k over 150 a year die of over doses. I always wondered if they put some of that
$500 billion of drugs in the water.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Only education and repressive sentances for dealers will reduce drug addictions
Personally, i consider, Monsantos round up a drug for crops, that will enter your system

Theuglyfriend

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Only education and repressive sentances for dealers will reduce drug addictions
Personally, i consider, Monsantos round up a drug for crops, that will enter your system
Some the shit these dealers/ distributors get caught with vs their sentences is redicilous. Example a dealer wearing a BP vest while carrying a gun trying to pull it on a cop friend of mine gets 6 months probation. Liberal judges.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
It is my opinion, that if people want to take drugs, let them. ..but at least it be healthy and sensible drugs
The prohibition got you no where and cost you fortunes
The leaders of our free world are using too much the old testament as guidance
Certain countries,, that produce in mass, narcotics. ...should be put on the, "no go ",list. ..no commerce, no visiting, no right to air space. ..a total block on movements and starve them into rebellion

Tittos

Reaction score
Home Country
Israel
It is my opinion, that if people want to take drugs, let them. ..but at least it be healthy and sensible drugs
Certain countries,, that produce in mass, narcotics. ...should be put on the, "no go ",list. ..no commerce, no visiting, no right to air space. ..a total block on movements and starve them into rebellion

Just intresting me .... in french army , if you caught smoke (no that im into this shit), the maximal you can get is 1 year inside?

Theuglyfriend

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Very true. But there’s to much money in addiction to be made it’s an industry. We just legalized weed in my state. I’m hoping that works out well.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Just intresting me .... in french army , if you caught smoke (no that im into this shit), the maximal you can get is 1 year inside?

In my time it was 30 days but couldn't tell how it stands today. ...we have had our fair share of consumers and dealers amongst our ranks, at all levels, just saying. ..dare thee he who says other wise

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Very true. But there’s to much money in addiction to be made it’s an industry. We just legalized weed in my state. I’m hoping that works out well.

Yup, légalise it and let the authorities run the show. ..cashing in on the benifits. ..to take care of the old and meek, or buy new équipement for the SWAT teams, that's the question that needs to be answered = use drugs to fight drugs / fight fire by fire. ...reload

Tittos

Reaction score
Home Country
Israel
The prohibition really go nowhere , how many life of normative people get fucked up because nonsense.
And nothing said about over the counter mediction
don't know maybe one of the consideration is narco-terrorism but don't wanna say things i dont have a clue about.