a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those who haven't bothered to post

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I thought that if I posted the list of those who have been kicked off because they haven't bothered to post anything, instead of just doing, it may wake up a few of the others.:unsure::rolleyes:. I won't go to such extremes as posting the guy's profile each time.
So let's kick off today's kicking off: :love::LOL::ROFLMAO:

You have one week in which to post something

Bye bye Roen91

1624769433378.png

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
T_Amos who joined on Christmas eve 2020 and hasn't been seen since. Maybe he was celebrating and decided to show off, telling everyone that he was going to join the legion. The next day when reality set in...
Well that's another story.
I found him by looking at the the birthdays. I like (as of recently) to wish a happy birthday to the members on the forum. If anyone would like to do likewise you will find the list under members.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Bye bye

LShannon
from Belfast.
Pandey you'll be joining him on Sunday unless tu sort ton doigt de ton c*l.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
This must surly go down as one of the great mysteries of all time:

pandey

From Nepalgunj
Joined Sunday at 10:08 AM
Last seen Sunday at 10:10 AM

I know that I normally give the newcomers 7 days to post something. But let's be honest pandey joined at 10:08 last Sunday, stayed around for 2 minutes and hasn't been seen since. Could he have been captured and taken to another planet? Why did he join? We may never know.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Giorgorsgi, Happy birthday, mate.
I've banned Claude_Ribeaux for 02 days, to give him time to prove that he is actually a current serving legionnaire, dealing with recruitment in Aubagne, but whose IP address states, Denmark.:unsure:
I was considering keeping his IP and email to expose him as a fraud (if he doesn't come up with the goods that is) I mean all that we need is another night jumper !
But then I thought f@ck it, what is the point?
So Claude you've got until Monday 10 o'clock, I'll wait until 18:00,( I know, Mr. nice guy. Again.):rolleyes:

Claude, it's 17:50, Good bye fraud

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Bye Bye Beniaman & SteveM
sorry I nearly forgot Happy birthday :

Mansoor Bonavena​

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Ass i said.. you are one strict Joe! Strict but fair! Most of the time. :love::love::love:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
If anyone has any contact with:

@Nyujit

From Katmandou

Ask him why he joined a forum if it isn't to participate. OK, not participating is one thing, but joining and then not even connecting is another,

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand

Quoc-Dat Nguyen​

Good bye.
He showed his face during 2 minutes on Wednesday, I mean seriously? If he was going to post anything, he'd have done it before now.
Just so that you know. When someone is accepted (or refused) they are notified by return email that their request to join the forum has been treated.
The only exceptions are those who put down, about you : BOOOOM or Nice Girl etc. I don't bother to inform them. There are a lot less of them these days.
I do look at the approval queue everyday, so it's not as though someone is waiting for days on end.
I'm also thinking about quashing the Nepali's "student". It seems to be a habit of theirs and then a week later it's Bye bye, I'll see how it goes with Sagar KC.
Just so that you know ;) :cool:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Happy birthday Rick,

Rick Wong

From Taiwan. If you click on the name in bold and then click down to the about, you will see that Rick said very little about himself. This is entirely down to me, as it was during the period when we had only just returned to being able to allow people to join.
I'm hoping to make up for that.
For example

tellerj​

from Turkey who was on his second chance, is there any point in me waiting until Monday? No, you're right. If he hasn't Posted since Monday having been given a second chance... what can I say: Ban him !!!!

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I thought that I might add those who have tried and failed to get on because of lack of information
So let's start off with
Rot gut whiskey
From the USA
What I do do is advise those who think that putting their handle and job is enough, is to check out the forum and to get beck to us with some info about themselves. If anyone has any ideas of how we can improve things that do, by all means, let us know.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
It's Monday morning round up time:

Milic From Mexico
HanBo from China

Litttle_G_Unit who only joined on Saturday, is allowed a stay of execution (figure of speech - I mean we're not going to actually kill someone because they can't bother their @rses to post anything). We'll give Little G until Wednesday to show his face.