a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For laughs...Its an oldie but a goodie

Mick

Reaction score
There was a shout from over a ridgeline in some far off barren land…..and it was heard by a rebel warlord chief

“One legionnaire is worth 10 of you camel fuckers “ said the voice from over the ridge.

On hearing this, the warlord chief sends 10 of his militia over the ridge to kill this smart ass legionnaire.

Minutes later the sounds of gunfire, the screams of battle erupted……….then all went quiet.

Then….a voice yelled out “is that the best you camel fuckers can do?â€￾

“One legionnaire is worth 100 of you camel fuckers “ said the voice from over the ridge.

On hearing this, the warlord chief sends 100 of his best militia over the ridge to kill this smart as legionnaire.

Again the sounds of battle erupt and more screams of the wounded and dying could be heard…..then like before all went quiet.

Then this voice yells out “C’mon is that the best you have got!â€￾

“One legionnaire is worth 1000 of you camel fuckers “ said the voice from over the ridge.

The warlord chief was really getting pissed off so he sent all of his militia over the ridge to kill this smart ass legionnaire.

Like before the sounds of battle erupt, this time the sound of explosions and more screaming could be heard. The dust and smoke of this huge battle began to clear and to the chiefs amazement he could see a man crawling towards him. He began to walk slowly towards this blood soaked figure in the dust.

“Sir, sirâ€￾ said the dying man with both legs blown off and many bullets wound throughout his body.

“What is it man, did you kill that smart ass legionnaire who has been taunting me so much?â€￾

“Sir, sir he is lying…..sir…..â€￾
“There is more…than…..just one….of them….sir!â€￾ said the dying man.

The warlord chief began to get very pissed off that he had fallen for the oldest trick in the book of deception.

“How many are there? What is their strength? C’mon tell me you worthless piece of camel shitâ€￾ as he grabbed the dying man by the throat.â€￾ Is there a company of them, a whole regiment of them….tell me now or I will…..â€￾

Then in a gasping, muffled tone the dying said “No…..sir there is…….two of them!â€￾