a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitness & gym videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
😆😄😄😄 

This was "work". Fan got in because that was a part of program. Myself being fan of American pro wrestling this is obvious to me. Also, there is word among boys in locker room that HHH is pussy, so ... :)

Anyway it's ridiculous when some fans think that they can take on 2 m, 120 kg muscular wrestler just because they have matches which are pre- detriment. Saw that couple times, didn't look good for fan-guy. :)

This situation, no. It's staged !

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Hi sexpert, thanks for digging out those old Sidi Bel Abess videos. That really brought back memories as I was there, in town, at the same time as the video was shot, but I didn’t know about it until now. Cheers mate.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Hi sexpert, thanks for digging out those old Sidi Bel Abess videos. That really brought back memories as I was there, in town, at the same time as the video was shot, but I didn’t know about it until now. Cheers mate.
Yes.. When I saw them i thought of you. I like you & Chas 👍

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Great old school exercise, not if you have shoulder issues.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
got some bands for home use... ok to use with weights.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Beer, sweat and beer bellies 😆
You can laugh as you want, but both of this guys performed reasonably well.

For sure any of your eastern martial "masters" could stand one minute with them.

As for what i'm thinking for bare knuckle fighting... I don't have high opinion of that neither. There is reason why people invented boxing gloves and there's reason why this kind of fights are forbidden in most countries. .

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
You can laugh as you want, but both of this guys performed reasonably well.

For sure any of your eastern martial "masters" could stand one minute with them.

As for what i'm thinking for bare knuckle fighting... I don't have high opinion of that neither. There is reason why people invented boxing gloves and there's reason why this kind of fights are forbidden in most countries. .
You would throw your beer bottle at them 😄

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know how to say (in Chinese) that is a lovely shirt you're not wearing?
The Chinese have adopted an English version for a shirt. I can give you in readable terms but incorrect for scholars how you could comment in lay man's speech. (Cantonese not Mandarin).

Ney ga shirt ho leng = Your shirt is very nice- good looking.

Ney ga shirt mmh leng. Your shirt is not good looking.

Ney ga shirt ho wat dat. You shirt is bloody awful- horrible-rotten .You can use 'wat dat' for anything awful or ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.