First Impressions on this site.

Jefferson'86

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
I think we may be developing a problem and perhap giving the wrong first impression to new users of this site.

The last few times I have signed on this site, the first thing I see is a long list of tweet feeds generally ranting about muslims and how great Trump is.

Now all of that is well and good but to have it as the first thing a new users sees when rocking up here may give the impression that we are something that we are not, a politically aligned entity.

Perhaps the mods could discuss this and contemplate a way forward to better express the purpose of this site.

I will not argue the content or the politics of the tweet 'news' feeds or the opinions behind them but I am uncomfortable with it having such a dominant place on the front page after logging in.

waddya think?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Me to. My home cervens page is New Posts so I don't even see it. My impression is that on this forum nobody gives too much F about politic

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Former Moderator
This is the first time I looked at this tweet feed. It looks like a lot of useless garbage to me, that can be found on any sleazy magazine or Face Book.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Joseph on home page of forum you will see "Newest Replies". Among them you will see threads from user "Tweet_feed".

Or simple search for thread "Some World News".

Most viewed threads of the week