a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exams

loustic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
I know it has nothing to do with the Legion, but I am very pleased to announce to all of you that I passed successfully (and very well) all my exams. I can thus go on with my second career : psychologist

Sincerely yours,

loustic

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Great job. Funny how educated men never get the appropriate attention they deserve. Hell I have my degree and these guys STILL don't acknowledge it. It's ok..they are mostly fat and drunks now. Meh. Keep up the great work mate and I believe in you. Amazing what you learn about neurons and GAMA...ISNT IT MATE?

Sarahlouise

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I think respect when due is given as long as your not constantly tooting your own horn ;) that's the beauty of the FFL and other military outfits. You could be as thick as pigs sh, clever as Einstein or somewhere inbetween. It does not discriminate.
Congratulations Loustic!

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
University of life and hard knocks must of us vets have got a Masters in.
Nice one reptile.

SLehman

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
I know it has nothing to do with the Legion, but I am very pleased to announce to all of you that I passed successfully (and very well) all my exams. I can thus go on with my second career : psychologist

Sincerely yours,

loustic

Congrats on your exams, as a psychologist, think of all your old army buddies you'll get to see again.

Cheers

Gaius

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Hell yeah man! Congratulations! Good to hear you succeeded, may this be but only one of the many victories you will have in life. Cheers!

-Sincerely, Gaius

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States

Sincerely yours,

loustic

Well done!

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Loustic,

Very well done indeed. Good luck with continued studies and your future exams.

Kind regards,

Chas.

Hitsuji

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Slovenia
Awesome Loustic ! Good luck with your future career !

loustic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Maybe I did not think enough before posting : this has something to do with the Legion

The self discipline and the respect for others I learned while serving actively in the Legion was very helpful for the organization of my study plan and for the contacts with my professors, my present "chiefs"

For all wannabes : learn well to put away your things in your cupboard : it helps later to learn to prepare your study plans (and this is not a joke)

Don Pedro

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Sweden
Great job. Funny how educated men never get the appropriate attention they deserve. Hell I have my degree and these guys STILL don't acknowledge it. It's ok..they are mostly fat and drunks now. Meh. Keep up the great work mate and I believe in you. Amazing what you learn about neurons and GAMA...ISNT IT MATE?

Sorry to sand your hockey rink, DC, my friend, "GAMA..." are you refering to the Gamma gt? Education, been shown and told how to do things... in the way, THEY, want you to be, don't make you shine more then the broken lightbulbs we old farts may be, one day, you will be one too, nothing is for free in life. ;) So we keep on getting fat and drink, because we can, we done our time and Voilà! :)

Gaius

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Sorry to sand your hockey rink, DC, my friend, "GAMA..." are you refering to the Gamma gt? Education, been showed how to do things... in the way, THEY, want you to be, don't make you shine more then the broken lightbulbs we old farts may be, one day, you will be one too, nothing is for free in life. ;) So we keep on getting fat and drink, because we can, we done our time and Voilà! :)

Ideally, when I am an old man, I just want to sit on my porch, with a loyal dog, a stiff drink, and my rifle in my lap. I will continue to make corny jokes and get grumpy and mad, as I forget why I am grumpy and go back to the drink.

Don Pedro

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Sweden
Ideally, when I am an old man, I just want to sit on my porch, with a loyal dog, a stiff drink, and my rifle in my lap. I will continue to make corny jokes and get grumpy and mad, as I forget why I am grumpy and go back to the drink.

Well, you just got to stay out of mischiefs, watch where you tread, whom you befriend and stay the feck away from buslanes... doubt you Texicans has those... :D

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Its ok, not all of us work hard to earn our degrees. Suck it Sara. Don pedro, GAMA is an acronym in psychology. It is a neuro transmitter. It is a Glutamate - primary and most abundant neurotransmitter. It is for long term memory process. Its also an NMDA receptor. Gamma-aminobutyric-acid. Always inhibiting and helps to also regulate sleep and anxiety. But what the hell do I know, I am just the idiot with a degree in applied science. Suck it Sara.

Don Pedro

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Sweden
Its ok, not all of us work hard to earn our degrees. Suck it Sara. Don pedro, GAMA is an acronym in psychology. It is a neuro transmitter. It is a Glutamate - primary and most abundant neurotransmitter. It is for long term memory process. Its also an NMDA receptor. Gamma-aminobutyric-acid. Always inhibiting and helps to also regulate sleep and anxiety. But what the hell do I know, I am just the idiot with a degree in applied science. Suck it Sara.

Back off from Sarah, your response isn't really lifting you up, so, despite all in the end, you isn't much smarter then the day you started, just absorbed what they told you, being the good boy, answering with out fecking up way too much, Bingo, a Degree in...i forgot, mind telling?

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Yes, Applied science. FT, Structural kinesiology and I don't care what all you old maniacs even say anymore. Sorry old man, but you wont sit here and tell me my education means nothing. Not you, not god, not Frankenstein and not santa claus. I mean that DON. I WORKED HARD AS NAILS and I mean what I say. Yu can damn a man all you like for his education, but at the end of the day, I have the degree and worked my ass off, remember that old man.

Don Pedro

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Sweden
Yes, Applied science. FT, Structural kinesiology and I don't care what all you old maniacs even say anymore. Sorry old man, but you wont sit here and tell me my education means nothing. Not you, not god, not Frankenstein and not santa claus. I mean that DON. I WORKED HARD AS NAILS and I mean what I say. Yu can damn a man all you like for his education, but at the end of the day, I have the degree and worked my ass off, remember that old man.

That's all good, but i still dislike your comment and attack on Sarah. I may be old, but i can **** you up any day of the week and fat, i have never been and tomorrow, don't look like i will be neither. My pass time used and still is to be my ( i don't say no to a fight) fave thing to do, find the biggest and punch the fecking light out of them. :)