Enlistment in different Militaries

Ratings
89 1 1
Home Country
United Kingdom
Falkirk was a nutty place too...remember me & another guy went to a Tattoo place there. well it was a Dump at the Train Station. we were About 16 & the Tattoo guy was pissed drinking a bottle of Whisky. was doing a tat on a guy on the forearm & the guy started moaning so the Tattoo guy poured Whisky on his arm told him to shut the fuck up...true Story. place was full of Skins drinking beer. we left ..lol. went there because the boyfriend of my mates sister a guy called Tam was from Falkirk & covered in Tattoos. He said look at my Hand..he had a spider on his Hand. I saide yeh what Tam it´s a spider...but it had an extra leg on it...he said listen don´t go in too early when he has the shakes or don´t go too late when he´s pished…. The outlines on his Tattoos were really thick.

Ratings
89 1 1
Home Country
United Kingdom
Dunfermline was a good tattooist. Remember the Satans Slaves MC too from that area. met a couple in stirling. "Skrape" who was from stirling.

Ratings
901 9 8
Home Country
North Korea
Fawkirk, i knew it well and Granggubb. ..used to jump the train in haymarket (when i was on the run)
Passed thru Polton many a time (rumours were bad and it was going to be my next abode, if i listened to the fuds
Would head to Perth and hitch a lift to Pitlochry, Aberfeldy (whaur was i born or Blairgowerie ) and hide in the woods

Blair = Field
No god, no master and fucque the Tayside polis
Perth pack rules!

Ratings
901 9 8
Home Country
North Korea
Dunfermline was a good tattooist. Remember the Satans Slaves MC too from that area. met a couple in stirling. "Skrape" who was from stirling.
Remember it too. ..still have family that way
Uncle wanted to treat me to a tattoo there. ..but got lifted before and have been in France schize ever since

Ratings
89 1 1
Home Country
United Kingdom
Remember it too. ..still have family that way
Uncle wanted to treat me to a tattoo there. ..but got lifted before and have been in France schize ever since
yes i never went though..guy started doing them up the old arcade in stirling so got a few done there. But i saw a black Panther that was done in Dunfermline & it was the dogs bollocks. Guy was good there.

Ratings
74 2 3
Home Country
Argentina
I personally think it just tastes like cheap beer. You would be better just buying the wee diddy french bottles of beer from asda or tesco. Can get double the amount for same price haha !! Where are you from originally?
I agree, that brand taste like cheap beer. in fact it did remind me of an Argentinian Brand made by a Polish dude (Otto Eduard Moritz Schneider) it's the cheapest beer in the whole continent (0.6 euros per liter)... Which doesn't talk good about San Miguel...

Still better than a budweiser or a miller....

GuidoLovarini

Ratings
86 3
Home Country
Scotland
I agree, that brand taste like cheap beer. in fact it did remind me of an Argentinian Brand made by a Polish dude (Otto Eduard Moritz Schneider) it's the cheapest beer in the whole continent (0.6 euros per liter)... Which doesn't talk good about San Miguel...

Fucking hate miller! Especially bottled miller.

Ratings
89 1 1
Home Country
United Kingdom

Oettinger is a cheap Ossi East German beer here. Cheap but a lot buy it...think the cheapest is Aldi or Penny Markt beer...haha. Remember you got Hansa Pils.

Ratings
74 2 3
Home Country
Argentina
Oettinger is a cheap Ossi East German beer here. Cheap but a lot buy it...think the cheapest is Aldi or Penny Markt beer...haha. Remember you got Hansa Pils.
I guess if you want just to get drunk it is a good option, is cheaper than buying a good beer or a cheap whisky like vat 69

Fucking hate miller! Especially bottled miller.
I like the Americans, they have a lot of great stuff and things that can make them very proud. But their cuisine is just sub par
First time i tried miller it was like i was drinking water with colorant.

SnafuSmite

Ratings
257 2
Home Country
South Africa
Theres a new trend going around of infused gins, all weird and wonderdul fragrances, lemon grass and tulip, lavender and petunia and all manner of weird shite.....gimme a good old ice cold draught any day!

Ratings
8 1
Home Country
United States
I became synonym for talking about FFL and not going. OK that's my fault to, but I'm not only one, not worst and I'm not lying when I say I would go.
Again I wanna apologize for that comment earlier. As guilty as can be for using you as a synonym for the delay. But no matter when we all “plan” to go, anyone who has not gone yet is equal, including myself.

Ratings
8 1
Home Country
United States
Your post is unique, most whom have served in the US served and then went on to the Legion.

One of the most famous was a US Army Officer, West Point graduate, he went AWOL. After he served his 5 year FFL Enlistment he surrendered to the US Army and he was convicted at a Courts Martial.

He was only charged, convicted, and sent to Prison. He actually had FFL Officers speak of his service in the Legion.

His name was Lieutenant Franks
I have read about him a few times. Poor dude just needed to leave. Takes some balls of steel to get on a plane back to the US knowing full well you’re gonna end up in handcuffs.

Ratings
74 2 3
Home Country
Argentina
Theres a new trend going around of infused gins, all weird and wonderdul fragrances, lemon grass and tulip, lavender and petunia and all manner of weird shite.....gimme a good old ice cold draught any day!
That's kinda popular in Argentina, even more when it's home made. In fact that's how i met Mr VAT69. I was looking for a cheap whiskey that was able to drink and not doing while. It's a good base for "infused spirits"
"Infused Spirits" are OK, the problem is that they are now trending topic and people go over the top....

Most viewed threads of the week