voltigeur

Legionnaire
Former Moderator
Ratings
87 2
Home Country
Canada
Joe,

I have tried to find things on this site. In German I think. What's the price tag?
$600 and negotiable. He also has a lot of articles left. He is just tired of it after 15 years. Unfortunately, his host server shut down, but I have still most of his web site files.

P.S.: the registration itself is good for another 5 years, just check on whois.

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Former Moderator
Ratings
87 2
Home Country
Canada
He has no desire to keep it going, so I am sure that he will transfer all his web site files. The ones I have are eight years old and were not updated, but I believe that he has them backed up. I will facillitate (language barrier) everything he wants to do. However, the web site files themseves would have no value unless one bought out his supplies as well.
His main pages are in German and English and he can communicate with the google translating program. However, sometimes they are not very good and could create confusion.

Last edited:

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Former Moderator
Ratings
87 2
Home Country
Canada
He indicated that he would sell his stock on e bay since he has not the time or inclination to use a web site anymore. Once he sold his stock/supplies, that will be the end of his e commerce. Perhaps now it will be a good time to get items you want by contacting him at his e mail address.

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Former Moderator
Ratings
87 2
Home Country
Canada
I am deleting the three previous post because they have nothing to do with the purpose of this thread. If one wants to make inuendos about another member, do it via a PM.

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Former Moderator
Ratings
87 2
Home Country
Canada
Since anyone interested in contacting Roland can use his e mail address, I am closing this thread. If I can be of any help in ref: language, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most viewed threads of the week

Top Bottom