a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Documentary

hallon

Reaction score
Home Country
Sweden
i saw a very good Documentary yeasterday about the french army. it is called Special forces. it was about the training. selection and some missions they have done. i have it on my computer if you want it. just send me a pm and i dont wonny anny money fore it. sorry for my bad english
//hallon

Alex

Reaction score
Home Country
Northern Ireland
i saw a very good Documentary yeasterday about the french army. it is called Special forces. it was about the training. selection and some missions they have done. i have it on my computer if you want it. just send me a pm and i dont wonny anny money fore it. sorry for my bad english
//hallon

Is it on the net? If it is just post a link to it.Whats it called?

libertypo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Italy
They have a few commando units themself. Quite good I might add. Commando " Hubert " and Groupe d'Intervention de la Gendarmerie Nationale leaps to mind as beeing the most noted. There are also the GCP : 2eme REP. It was also the GCP : 8eme RPIMA but after the affaire Carcassone I think it was disbanded

PS : There are no seeds to this torrent