Current or former legionnaires on the board

Status
Not open for further replies.

serge

Legionnaire
Morning ladies, gentlemen and everyone who falls out of the previous categories. I'm Serge, new to this board but I would humbly request inclusion into your ex-legionnaire list.
I served 3 Cie, 2 REP and 3 REI, 2nd Cie, 3rd Cie, CCS CEFE and Trans.
1987-1992.
Don't recognise any Anciens on the board coz you all appear to use weird "noms de guerre", apart from "Radio Tex" who I believe to be Tex "H" who I did CTE 03 Trans with in 89. Cheers for the map reading skills Tex.
Take care all,
Serge xxx

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
No mate, Tex Hearns as far as I know hasn't been on the board, he was one of the guys who patched me up before hospital, nick. :D

Ok mis amigos les anciens,
An idea might be for you to send the names of your platoon UND company commanders and COs and others to Patrick Hervier so that he can make a tentative list of French officers for his reference in checking the veracity of claimed FFL service....so that no fraud gets under this e-wire....:D

Cpl K

Legionnaire
Former Moderator
The guy send his Mle number to a Moderator and the name of the guy who signed his E.S.S. If he does not know what an E.S.S is then he is a BS. The name of the person who signed can easily be checked.

Cpl K......

My mle is 005 1/2 and it was signed by Goldfinger.

Stoeng

Legionnaire
The guy that is pretending will always be noticed within a few postings. If needed just take him 2 min in the chat room and we will quickly see where he is standing.

Cpl K

Legionnaire
Former Moderator
I agree with Mon adjudant. (Maybe im a Wanabee). Just been in the chatroom for more than 2 mins and they believed I was in the Legion. So all OK

Cpl K...........

Madmonk 7.5

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
EX LEGIONNAIRE said:
The guy send his Mle number to a Moderator and the name of the guy who signed his E.S.S. If he does not know what an E.S.S is then he is a BS. The name of the person who signed can easily be checked.
For holy burning cassocks sake! What in the h..er.."worn out jesus boot" does E.S.S.stand for?? Escadron of Sexual Sadists? I never heard of that acronymn I must be a bloody fake Monk then!!

flash010

Top Member
Legionnaire
why the hell is this crap been dragged up again you punting for witch finder general. if we get some one giving us b.s. we always find them out. and when the feck was i in 5eme R.M.P IF SERGE had not told me i would have been asked questions about a regiment i was not in. It was the 5em RE I WAS IN. if i remember rightly an ex legionnaire was the victim of this kind of crap and had a hard time we were lucky he still postes :eek:

I understand that I am just another wannabe (not THE another wannabe)...and that my opinion should be taken as heresy and not utter truth, however in my humble opinion this type of vicariously-intended bickering only repels the people who matter. Some anciens here probably are unaware of the tremendous incentive that this forum offers to those planning on joining.
This is by far the best source of knowledge there is, no other website has this much information or interactivity…if that means that every now and then someone will act as if he knows more than he actually does, then so be it, that’s the price the moderators have to pay for reaching this outstanding level of esteem and admiration.

Coinnach

brasilianischer stolz said:
I understand that I am just another wannabe (not THE another wannabe)...and that my opinion should be taken as heresy and not utter truth, however in my humble opinion this type of vicariously-intended bickering only repels the people who matter. Some anciens here probably are unaware of the tremendous incentive that this forum offers to those planning on joining.
This is by far the best source of knowledge there is, no other website has this much information or interactivity…if that means that every now and then someone will act as if he knows more than he actually does, then so be it, that’s the price the moderators have to pay for reaching this outstanding level of esteem and admiration.
Why get involved in something that isn't your business. This does not involve the wannabes like you and me.

californiajai

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
I just wanted to update the info. I served first in the US Military then in the Legion followed by the US Military again. While in the Legion i served with the 4RE 2Cie, 6REG 2Cie, 2REP 1Cie/ SMPS, just so we all know!
I posted a couple of pics in the galleries and plan on posting many more prior to returning to France!

californiajai

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
californiajai said:
I just wanted to update the info. I served first in the US Military then in the Legion followed by the US Military again. While in the Legion i served with the 4RE 2Cie, 6REG 2Cie, 2REP 1Cie/ SMPS, just so we all know!
I posted a couple of pics in the galleries and plan on posting many more prior to returning to France!
Thanks for the update when you guys can!

The Dude

Super Active Member
californiajai said:
Nice to know you're still alive, dude...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most viewed threads of the week