Current or former legionnaires on the board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagle eye said:
....List of former legionnaires is updated with Martin's Clarke's post...perhaps Patrick should take over this chore of updating for its a little bit like too much work for me... :D
You started it, you finish it my friend... Obrigado.

Patrick Hervier said:
You started it, you finish it my friend... Obrigado.
....ain't just Life a bitch when you try to hand over some responsibility to someone more competent after innovating an idea....

Last edited:
Eagle eye said:
....ain't Life a bitch when you try to hand over some responsibility to someone more competent after innovating an idea....
Eagle, my dear, you could be a manager in my company... You're behaving like some of them ! But flattering will lead nowhere with me !
Adeus

Patrick Hervier said:
Eagle, my dear, you could be a manager in my company... You're behaving like some of them ! But flattering will lead nowhere with me !
Adeus
...Mon cher, I ain't even flattering ya, m8; I'm making a suggestion in yer job as a PERMANENT moderator - not that I'd ever want that kinda of unpaid job...ME, I'm just floating through and 'helping out' where I perceive a positive contribution to this forum - for a while...while I'm on this matter, there are 18 former legionnaires on the board but 2 of them have forgotten to record their status in the 'You and the FFL' in the 'Other topics' forum sticky....could these former legionnaires click 'le souris' at the right place in the poll....Ciao, dude....

PS...I don't rate yer company if yer managers behave by impulse in real life as I behave on the net also by impulse...JUST ON THE NET, mind ya....Ariverderchi on somethin' like that :D

Last edited:
I am not a Légionnaire. I've been to Aubagne, and got sent home after failing the Cooper test - the guy behind actually failed it for me! 6 months rehab and then went back again, only to be told at the recruitment centre to come back in 2006.

Ours is not to reason why.

Legion818 said:
I am not a Légionnaire. I've been to Aubagne, and got sent home after failing the Cooper test - the guy behind actually failed it for me! 6 months rehab and then went back again, only to be told at the recruitment centre to come back in 2006.
I know, dude...I checked you out through int given by a board member. Thanks for being up front about it. Good luck. I'm sure you'll make it this time...

RadioTex

Crusty Caporal
Legionnaire
I am not AWOL--I still check out the board almost daily--I don't contribute much any more, because all of the questions have been answered, ad infinitum, and because of all the nonsense that continues to be posted. Rest assured, I am always here watching, and I remain un vrai légionnaire.

The Dude

Super Active Member
RadioTex said:
I am not AWOL--I still check out the board almost daily--I don't contribute much any more, because all of the questions have been answered, ad infinitum, and because of all the nonsense that continues to be posted. Rest assured, I am always here watching, and I remain un vrai légionnaire.
....AWOL until a post or comment: a proof of life, dude...the preceding post is sufficient for two weeks until your next Proof of Life.......meantime, give the board a radio story or experience in the 2eREI...

Last edited:

flash010

Top Member
Legionnaire
man were not on the form 24/7 wait and we,ll get back to you look at the start of the thread you,ll see who the legionairs are :)

californiajai

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Hey eagle im not awol but i will be soon. I am off to alaska to do some commercial fishing in the bering sea! If i dont drown ill be back on in mai, when i return to france as well! And oh ya i nver served with the 1REG it was the 6REG for me and not the 1RE but rather the 4RE (oh yes i was a fut-fut).

187-828
Jason

flash010

Top Member
Legionnaire
californiajai said:
Hey eagle im not awol but i will be soon. I am off to alaska to do some commercial fishing in the bering sea! If i dont drown ill be back on in mai, when i return to france as well! And oh ya i nver served with the 1REG it was the 6REG for me and not the 1RE but rather the 4RE (oh yes i was a fut-fut).

187-828
Jason
hahaha you cunt :D :p

californiajai

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
flash010 said:
hahaha you cunt :D :p
You must be talking about the fact i was a Fut-Fut? Yeah, i was a bit of a prick to say the least...i can say i spent most of my time in the "Tolle" as a fut-fut. You guys loved me though! Oh and yeah i left before getting CPL. so im not one of them!!!!(you know what i mean).

187-828

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most viewed threads of the week