a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Current migrant ‘crisis’ and its impact on the FFL

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
Thank you for explaining this Carthage thing to me. Who were these Romans? When I want a history lesson, I find somebody competent and not condescending. Regarding research, follow your own advice.

Jefferson'86

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Thank you for explaining this Carthage thing to me. Who were these Romans? When I want a history lesson, I find somebody competent and not condescending. Regarding research, follow your own advice.
Seems you're all out of Dogma so you switch to sarcasm... Predictable and boring... but typical.

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
I see/saw no point in continuing this conversation. Interpret it however you like.

SLehman

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
(...) The vast bulk of the legitimate refugees are fleeing extremist Islam which is largely funded by Saudi Arabia. For those who trace things back the the west backing the Mudjies in Afghanistan, the reason that them, Mudgies, were pissed off at the Soviets isn't because of pro patria or any other lofty ideals, it is because the Soviets gave Afghan women equality. (...)
Even Brezhnev and the Politburo tried to warn the Afghan leaders that they were pushing their reforms too far and too fast. Pakistan's support of the Muj extremists was payback for Soviet support to India in the 60s and 70s.
Somewhere between 5-10 million Afghans became refugees in Pakistan and Iran, both being fertile breeding grounds for extremists. It's more than a little ironic that the Soviets wanted a sympathetic Afghan government as opposed to religious zealots.
We certainly underestimated the nutbars (Salafi jihadists) and their cancerous effect that would eventually seize that country launching our own intervention but as for the rest of the cancer, it's still spreading.

loustic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
You answer your own question. I can assure you that after two tours at Fort Bragg, Legion service in Africa and 22 years of senior rugby that violence, PROPERLY APPLIED, does not begat violence.
Ever heard of the Carthaginian Liberation Front? No? It's because Rome applied the proper amount of violence to Carthage during the Punic Wars to ensure that there would be no further reprisals. The did this by eliminating them as a civilization. They destroyed all of their cities, slaughtered all of their herds, and plowed salt into their fields so that nothing could grow there. The killed as many of them as they could find.

And TWO CENTURIES OF PEACE FOLLOWED....

No sanctions, no negotiations, no migrations. no prisoners...

The vast bulk of the legitimate refugees are fleeing extremist Islam which is largely funded by Saudi Arabia. For those who trace things back the the west backing the Mudjies in Afghanistan, the reason that them, Mudgies, were pissed off at the Soviets isn't because of pro patria or any other lofty ideals, it is because the Soviets gave Afghan women equality. It's all down to clits. Women having jobs, lives, education... It drove the Imams nuts and now the cunts are at our borders.

Don't believe me, do your own research and don't stop just when you find an opinion that matches your own...
All that is very interesting Jeff, but it is too simple an approach. The situation is much more complex and requires more elaborated analyses and more elaborated answers.

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
Don't presume to know about American history! Go back to British and French colonialism! Ah! So nice for the privileged at the time! But what a fecking mess they left behind!
We invented concentration camps. Boer War in South Africa, not the ‘Rosbeefs’ finest hour.

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered

If you want a lesson In Roman History contact me by pm as I was a centurion in a former life and I have a vivid interest in that time.

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
We have an Imam in Denmark who actually declared his support for ISIL and even said that he was opposing the Danish military because they're fighting against ISIL. Why this guy is still here, I just don't know.

Easy answer shoot the bastard

Don Pedro

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Sweden
Easy answer shoot the bastard

Have you ever noticed (Scotty), that people that will never ever put 'their' own lives into a 'danger zone', always want 'blood'? It's truly proclaiming 'i can't fight my own way out of a wet paper bag', because i don't have the guts [nor the balls], so i will 'B.S you to do it (poor bah-sss-tards! Added devilish laugh)'.

The man is an asshole, he should be considered a traitor to this country, then I wonder what the punishment for treason is.

'Selling' his country, to another 'culture and belife', just like the bollocks-ticians and their sweet talk, for cash and titles and other random worthless shite (this since forever).

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
Have you ever noticed, that people that will never ever put 'their' own lives into a 'danger zone', always want 'blood'? It's truly proclaiming 'i can't fight my own way out of a wet paper bag', because i don't have the guts [nor the balls], so i will 'B.S you to do it (poor bah-sss-tards! Added devilish laugh)'.

'Selling' his country, to another 'culture and belife', just like the bollocks-ticians and their sweet talk, for cash and titles and other random worthless shite (this since forever).

Look Don lets cut the crap its too early in the day, and I havent had me second coffee yet.

Jefferson'86

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Scotty,
DP is talking about the preacher wanting blood, not you. I misread it the first time too.

I say put the imam in prison in Alabama. They really like guys with his particular opinions.

MarchOrDie

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Here we see the divide in humanity. On one side you have Plato, Mozart, Shakespeare, Tesla, etc; people who make the world a better place, people who create, invent, and contribute to society.... and then on the other side you have people closer to animals. Thousands of years of human progress is threatened by people who simply want to reap the rewards of the past without bearing any of the sacrifice. *sips coffee*

Last edited: