a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid-19 and joining -Important update

Reaction score
Home Country
Italy
On the first one which was the Sino, no after jab effects, however, the 2nd one which was Astra-Zenica, that was a different story all together.

Interesting! Well if your second jab gave you some side effects is a good sign regarding the efficiency of the chinese one since it would sugest that it has cross efficiency with Astrazeneca.

It was so bad that I felt sorry for those who would be joining up and going to the farm during winter o_O:eek:. Now normally, I don't give a f@ck about that. It was just to put a bit of highlighter on my symptoms. It lasted until the morning and that was it.

LOL!!

Kronenberg

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I shit you not since I am doubly vaccinated the wifi connection at my place works sh$t! :ROFLMAO:
Don't worry Fdg, the Mothership will arrive on schedule and the Negromongers will transport all those who have obeyed to the promised Underverse.

(Chronicles of Riddick)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
Italy
Don't worry Fdg, the Mothership will arrive on schedule and the Negromongers will transport all those who have obeyed to the promised Underverse.

(Chronicles of Riddick)

LoL!

Btw didn't Vin Diesel used to be like twice as big? I didn't recognize him at first

Reaction score
Home Country
Zimbabwe

(Chronicles of Riddick)
Love these flicks, great boredom killers. Trouble is you get pissed and roll around on the deck in Oakleys playing Delta Force with the cat. I'll get my coat......

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
Pfft... Oakley's and having to explain the scratches... Try Ray-Ban Aviators and "You talkin' to me?" in the mirror Taxi driver style. Extra style points for wearing just a coat and underwear...