France
if you register, or update your profile, you can choose your flag country ..;
minor mod, but looks nice ....:p

test

[video=youtube;vcBsgMsKXX0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcBsgMsKXX0[/video]

ADY88

Home Country
Northern Ireland
Ireland isn't a country anymore?!:confused: I know Northern Ireland is part of the UK, but I'd still like the Irish flag on my profile.;)

ADY88

Home Country
Northern Ireland
I thought "Irish Flag" was shot drink...
You're a cultured man then.;) An 'Irish Flag' is indeed a shot, it consists of;
  • 1/3 shot of Creme de Menthe.
  • 1/3 shot of Bailey's.
  • 1/3 shot of Grand Marnier.

There's also a drink called an 'Irish car bomb' which consists of;
  • 3/4 Pint of Guiness.
  • 1/2 shot of Bailey's.
  • 1/2 shot of Jameson's whisky.
You drop the shot of Irish whisky/cream into the stout, and then neck it before it curdles.;)
Be careful where you ask for an 'Irish car bomb' though. Some people are still a bit sensitive about it.

M

Mr.Bean

Unregistered
THANK YOU BOSS , because of you I can show where im from originally . I found my lost country :-D

Home Country
Antarctica
I was aware of that when I posted, but with the forum changes, I didn't know where to post this and I didn't want to create a new topic or disturb the admin with a private message.

Adding the EU flag and correcting the Suriname spelling are 1 minute database modifications. Hope the admin will do these changes.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Borat for you Dusaboss
Borat is great, I watched him when he (Sacha Baron Cohen) was still on UK television. That his early work is much better than later, big budget movies.

And Yugoslavia don't have much in common with Kazakhstan. We were never part of Eastern bloc, let alone SSSR.

USMCRET

Home Country
United States
Borat is great, I watched him when he (Sacha Baron Cohen) was still on UK television. That his early work is much better than later, big budget movies.

And Yugoslavia don't have much in common with Kazakhstan. We were never part of Eastern bloc, let alone SSSR.
I know Boss, it was just funny