a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Compulsory transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I don't know about any of you, but I am waiting on this Imaginary letter that is NEVER going to appear. Loustic...come here....come out come out, wherever you are now...

Hansenmann

Reaction score
Home Country
Denmark

Peter Lyderik

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Denmark
He had to make som pr about his book, and EB being EB have to have a sexy headline. I remember the article and it is about his short time in the Legion.

But about 3 REI being some kind a penal unit, he surprised he CO at Castel when he asked to go to 3 REI, because the regiment was regarded as the place were you send the worst legionnaires as a kind of punishment.

Info from this article in Danish: https://stiften.dk/Fri/Paa-flugt-fra-livet/artikel/43380
"Kent Hansen afsluttede sin rekruttid med en placering i den bedste tredjedel, og han kunne derfor frit vælge sit fremtidige regiment. Da han sagde, at han gerne ville til Fransk Guyana, troede chefen, det var en joke, for det var dér, de værste legionærer blev sendt hen som en form for straf."

Hansenmann

Reaction score
Home Country
Denmark
He had to make som pr about his book, and EB being EB have to have a sexy headline. I remember the article and it is about his short time in the Legion.

But about 3 REI being some kind a penal unit, he surprised he CO at Castel when he asked to go to 3 REI, because the regiment was regarded as the place were you send the worst legionnaires as a kind of punishment.

Info from this article in Danish: https://stiften.dk/Fri/Paa-flugt-fra-livet/artikel/43380
"Kent Hansen afsluttede sin rekruttid med en placering i den bedste tredjedel, og han kunne derfor frit vælge sit fremtidige regiment. Da han sagde, at han gerne ville til Fransk Guyana, troede chefen, det var en joke, for det var dér, de værste legionærer blev sendt hen som en form for straf."

Yeah I agree, it's all PR and EB well... it's EB.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
JOE C,

Since we are all waiting for Loustic to provide this magical letter that is never going to surface, nor him with this account, can you please fill us in on what you know, too?. I am sure night jumper is thinking how he can defraud the board, Again, and already. I cant believe he went this far, but his obsession with 2rep and 3rei stories, it stuck out like a sore thumb, this time around...I wish I could get my hands on this maggot.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Compulsory transfer to a more prestigious and better paying regiment.

Its like being promoted from a cashier to store manager because you talked shit to a customer. "That will teach him!".
I don't agree with you on the "cashier to store manager" comparison Etoile montant. Also if you should look at the 3 REI's history they could be described as anything but 'cashiers"
Ok , ticking off over.
As for 3 REI being a punishment posting - no way jose! I'd go back tomorrow, but then again I'd go back to the REP as well. You will come back with a huge new look to life after being sent to South America, and if you get a combat company ... say no more!
Now to our Loustic friend. Before I go on, I'd like to make it quite clear that I am not saying that it is Thadeusz reincarnated. By he way we are still waiting on the letter.

Loustic joined the forum and then went on to say that he joined up and went to the REP. And then he went to the 3ème Reich, which is the nick name for 3 REI.
He later changed that because of a lapse of memory to having gone to 3 REI first and then ... It changed again in the end we were not sure which regiment he had been sent to first.

How did his name become green? He photocopied another legionnaire's ID from face book and phtoshopped it with his own photo. He sent this and BS story and was made green. It wasn't quite that simple but he was a convincing lier. In the end a few us had our doubts as he wasn't able to prove any evidence and his final story was that he got "la taule" in the REP and sent to 3 REI.

In PMs and email it was the contrary, he got jail in 3 REI and went to the REP.

He became known as the night jumper because he declared that he did the night jump with the REP in Mali. As it turned out, the 3 CIE ( his company !?) did not take part in the night jump.

To cut a long story short, his name is Alain Dorsel, who was never in the legion. alaindorsel@gmail.com

Thanks to 666, who confirmed that he had stolen the identity of another legionnaire, we could could trap him into admiting that he was a WALT. I asked him by email (which I propose to anyone else to do, otherwise my post has no ligitamcay) why he did this? and did he believe he was actually an ex legionnaire, which would be grave !.
He said that he always wanted to be a legionnaire. And no he did not believe that he had actually served.
Here's his adress again : let us know what he says. . alaindorsel@gmail.com

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Can't believe we're going through this again!:mad:
I agree Snafu, I'd love to spend my time with those who want to join and those who are already in and swap stories with those who were in before. At the moment we have someone who has a 'son' who was in the REP and now on his way to Guyane. Hopefully Thadeusz will send us the letter and we will take it from there.

Sarajevo1992

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Netherlands
After a few months from REP to 3REI, strange. Know a few that went the other way back eighties, early 90's but only after 2 years of service.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I don't agree with you on the "cashier to store manager" comparison Etoile montant. Also if you should look at the 3 REI's history they could be described as anything but 'cashiers"
Ok , ticking off over.
As for 3 REI being a punishment posting - no way jose! I'd go back tomorrow, but then again I'd go back to the REP as well. You will come back with a huge new look to life after being sent to South America, and if you get a combat company ... say no more!
Now to our Loustic friend. Before I go on, I'd like to make it quite clear that I am not saying that it is Thadeusz reincarnated. By he way we are still waiting on the letter.

Loustic joined the forum and then went on to say that he joined up and went to the REP. And then he went to the 3ème Reich, which is the nick name for 3 REI.
He later changed that because of a lapse of memory to having gone to 3 REI first and then ... It changed again in the end we were not sure which regiment he had been sent to first.

How did his name become green? He photocopied another legionnaire's ID from face book and phtoshopped it with his own photo. He sent this and BS story and was made green. It wasn't quite that simple but he was a convincing lier. In the end a few us had our doubts as he wasn't able to prove any evidence and his final story was that he got "la taule" in the REP and sent to 3 REI.

In PMs and email it was the contrary, he got jail in 3 REI and went to the REP.

He became known as the night jumper because he declared that he did the night jump with the REP in Mali. As it turned out, the 3 CIE ( his company !?) did not take part in the night jump.

To cut a long story short, his name is Alain Dorsel, who was never in the legion. alaindorsel@gmail.com

Thanks to 666, who confirmed that he had stolen the identity of another legionnaire, we could could trap him into admiting that he was a WALT. I asked him by email (which I propose to anyone else to do, otherwise my post has no ligitamcay) why he did this? and did he believe he was actually an ex legionnaire, which would be grave !.
He said that he always wanted to be a legionnaire. And no he did not believe that he had actually served.
Here's his adress again : let us know what he says. . alaindorsel@gmail.com
Thanks joe, great information to those who may have not known.
It is true, Joe and I both went behind the scenes and did in fact and with %100 accuracy prove he had stolen someones legion identity and used it for himself.
No we fast forward to now. THIS IS LOUSTIC AGAIN FOLKS. He is a pathological liar and WALT. I am going to post more then12 FAKE accounts he has on FB, operating this same way. He gathers as much info as he can on the legion and then uses it to decorate himself. He was caught again here, by me, putting it all together. His 2REP and 3REI obsession caught up, again. This time he gave himself away by the wild story of a mysterious letter from a Capt.
We probably wont see himunder that profile for a long while or ever. he has been found, again. To the WALTS who are lurking here, do not try it. Just stop. if you haven't gotten caught, just stop now and go about your life.
Getting caught as being a WALT, STOLEN VALOR could very well hold serious consequences to you in whatever professional life profession you are in and doing. Don't let a your MULTIPLE personality disorder hinder anything. It very well could cost you...everything..
To Loustic the pathetic piece of dirt, who is lurking around reading this..
Joker you are...and I wish I could stomp you out. If ever the get the chance. You are below pathetic, sadly pathetic. So pathetic that they would need another definition to define it.
So, lets all just forget this maggot ever defrauded the board, AGAIN...

thadeusz

Reaction score
Home Country
Belgium
Stop dreaming of that "Loustic", DCLXVI. I don't know him (or her) and I don't care.

This message simply to let you know that the whole alert was a mistake (my fault). I had sent a mail to my son and I should have waited for his answer. In fact he says that he has not been punished, that he has not (recently) been sent to "la taule" and that one of his chiefs (he does not say which one) told him that he is doing a good job. In fact he got some free time and was out of the camp, in town, and one of his friends (?) who had not received the authorization to leave the camp created this story.

My son, Jaak, but now called Jérôme, says that he is still in 2 REP and that he likes it and intends to stay there "for many years".

Sorry if asked for help, but at least I got some news from Jaak

For those who don't believe me, I can post Jaak's mail.

Just one remark : the agitation my genuine question raised shows that a forum can be useful but also dangerous.

Greetings to all of you,

Pieter aka thadeusz (and I don't remember where "thadeusz" comes from)

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
LOL, changing stories? Sounds very familiar......has your son lost his TAP to a "Freak" accident yet?

Sarajevo1992

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Netherlands
, and one of his friends (?) who had not received the authorization to leave the camp created this story.

so one of his friends got your home adress and send you the letter??? still waiting to see this letter BTW
who gives his parents adress to someone?? still sounds fishy
since you did not knew what en taule meant, so dont speak french, did this friend wrote it in Flemisch also?

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
There is no mess or mistake. This is the classic behavior of a pathological liar in so deep now on this lie, that the story changed to this even more absurd story.
There are no letters people!. The only thing is an absolute lie. How anyone is actually buying this is beyond me. It's a lie and it's him playing his fucking games.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Thadeusz, I have sent you an ultimatum via PM.
There are a few things that I've found disturbing about this whole thing. You are from the French speaking side of Belgium, not a question, a fact. Your son has been given a French first name which only confirms the IP address. You say that now your son is no longer in 'La taule', which is very common French jargon and yet you ask for an explanation of the word? The mysterious letter has not been posted. He is in the REP but is authorized to give out information of any deployments "IF" he makes through. Should we add "that otherwise he would have to fill us." I mean come on!
Check you PM or
And Yes Snafu, I would prefer to do other things than run around playing at Sherlock Holmes or catching 5th columnists

Status
Not open for further replies.