a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Compulsory transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

thadeusz

Reaction score
Home Country
Belgium
We got a letter today from a Captain saying that our son got 30 days in "la taule" for very bad behavior. The letter also mentioned that he was sent after that to 4 RE where he must join future legionnaires who are in the last days of their instruction in order to be ready for a transfer, with some of them, to 3 REI "which is very far from Belgium".
Is this a joke or can it be true ? Can they transfer a legionnaire, even if he misbehaved against his will and how comes that our son is not writing himself this letter ?
Thanks in advance for your pieces of information

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
First time ive heard of a captain writing to a legionnaire s family, telling them their son has been sancttioned and as for the posting to Guyane. ...what is the paper like (official heading and sorts ) fake news imo
Who by? = your son ?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Hmm that looks really fishy to me. What is "very bad behavior" :) ? As I understood legion usually don't inform parents when their son misbehave.

Legionar do leave contact address, but I think that is only in case of death. My friends dad did great call from "Serbian army official" telling him that his son runway over the fence in to town and that he is in big trouble. Of cars that was bad joke from some of his friends in army.

I don't know the hardly sound as true. Let see what legionnaires have to say on this. What was address you get letter from?

thadeusz

Reaction score
Home Country
Belgium
No address on the letter. Name of the Captain : "Capitaine Revert". Something which looks like an official Legion heading, but I don't know whether it is true or fake.
That's why I ask here
I also sent a letter to the address i have for my son in 2 REP
I will keep you informed, but I don't understand

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Hi Thadeusz, I'm not sure what your son is playing at, (if it's him who is mucking you around) but the Captain does NOT write to families telling them that their son has been put in":la Taule" which is slang for prison. He does NOT inform families of his decisions.

I would say that the opportunity to go to Castel and then to 3 REI has come up and your son has volunteered for it and that is his way of telling you. I can't blame him for taking the chance to go 3 REI, one of my old stampers, but he should just come out with it and stop all the cloak and dagger dramatics.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Absolute bullshit. Not one captain in a million would send a letter personally to mommy and daddy. I think your kid is trying way to hard to pretend he is doing all these wild things. If you could please send a pic and block anything you want out, but send a pic of this said letter to my inbox. I will keep it absolutely private and confidential. I think your kid is absolutely full of shit and absolutely lying to you on all accounts. NOT ONE MAN WITH 2.5 years or less service goes to Guiana.
No letters get sent home personally to parents from captains. I call absolute bullshit and NO ONE goes to Castel to await to go to Guyane. Please send me this "Letter" Or not.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
So then mystery is solved.

With previous info about you and your son thadeusz I would say that you two have some unusual complicated relationship.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I offer two solutions for you, publicly and then we can go the private route. First solution, If your son really is in jail, I have many good buddies I went to instruction with at REP. If you PM his name, it is as easy as going over and seeing if he is in jail. that is solution number one if you like. Ill I need to do is send some messages. Solution number two, is essentially the same, but PM me for that..
Not one person goes to Castel to "Meet up" with a section in a company and then magically ride off into the sunset to Guyane..
OR, as my wild theory may suggest..

This is the oddest fictional hoaxing cervens has seen yet....

COULD IT BE that this is Loustic impersonating a parent of a "Legionnaire"..

Could it be yet another odd way to abstract information so he can go on to further and continue his impersonation.

Could it be odd and or a coincidence that loustic claimed or in fact was in BRUSSELS and Claimed he was REP and 3REI...

Could it be in fact odd that the "Parents" received some wild unknown letter from a Capt...Saying their son is in jail, in REP, and is now magically going to 3REI..

Is it odd that Loustic was or is living in Brussels, had all his Claims of REP and 3REI...And now, the "Parents" of a legionnaire in REP is mysteriously going to 3REI, via Going to CASTEL to meet a section????.

Parents live in Brussels and son is 2rep and now going to 3rei
LOUSTIC lives in Brussels and had his 2REP and 3REI stories...IS THIS ODD OR AM I THINKING WAY TOO MUCH...It is a theory and I am not saying any is true, Just highly odd...very and suspicious...

SO PARENTS, Please privately PM me with his NAME(Legion or RSM) and I can promise you I will have a buddy march over and see if he is in fact going to 3REI the strangest way and if he is truly in JAIL...And please, what is his MATRICULE...PM that too, please.

It is just so weird...

But, lets figure this out for you parents. Lets find out whats going on with him. if you really are the parents, we can sort this fast and illsend a few messages over and see if he is there.

Hansenmann

Reaction score
Home Country
Denmark
I offer two solutions for you, publicly and then we can go the private route. First solution, If your son really is in jail, I have many good buddies I went to instruction with at REP. If you PM his name, it is as easy as going over and seeing if he is in jail. that is solution number one if you like. Ill I need to do is send some messages. Solution number two, is essentially the same, but PM me for that..
Not one person goes to Castel to "Meet up" with a section in a company and then magically ride off into the sunset to Guyane..
OR, as my wild theory may suggest..

This is the oddest fictional hoaxing cervens has seen yet....

COULD IT BE that this is Loustic impersonating a parent of a "Legionnaire"..

Could it be yet another odd way to abstract information so he can go on to further and continue his impersonation.

Could it be odd and or a coincidence that loustic claimed or in fact was in BRUSSELS and Claimed he was REP and 3REI...

Could it be in fact odd that the "Parents" received some wild unknown letter from a Capt...Saying their son is in jail, in REP, and is now magically going to 3REI..

Is it odd that Loustic was or is living in Brussels, had all his Claims of REP and 3REI...And now, the "Parents" of a legionnaire in REP is mysteriously going to 3REI, via Going to CASTEL to meet a section????.

Parents live in Brussels and son is 2rep and now going to 3rei
LOUSTIC lives in Brussels and had his 2REP and 3REI stories...IS THIS ODD OR AM I THINKING WAY TOO MUCH...It is a theory and I am not saying any is true, Just highly odd...very and suspicious...

SO PARENTS, Please privately PM me with his NAME(Legion or RSM) and I can promise you I will have a buddy march over and see if he is in fact going to 3REI the strangest way and if he is truly in JAIL...And please, what is his MATRICULE...PM that too, please.

It is just so weird...

But, lets figure this out for you parents. Lets find out whats going on with him. if you really are the parents, we can sort this fast and illsend a few messages over and see if he is there.

Even his style of writing is a bit similar to Loustic.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Yep, it's could be Lousticus Maximus Lieus, but thadeusz forum join date is long before wee break up with Lue.

thadeusz

Reaction score
Home Country
Belgium
I thank you all for these reassuring news : I will do nothing before my son replies to my message. Since it was by mail (yes he has access now) I expect a reply this weekend.

By the way, I don't know the details about your "Loustic"

Thanks to all

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
NOW IM DOING IT. I call all bullshit and he fooled the board. here it is LOUSTIC, you went to far you fucking maniac..

LISTEN BOARD...So the parents claim they received a magical letter without any markings on it from the legion and it was from a captain. The captain told the SPECIAL parents that their son of NOT even 1er classe has done a no no and is in jail...After at which time the captain decided that special LEGIONNAIRE son was so special that AFTER 30 days of jail, he is then going to be magically sent to Castel WITHOUT any administrative due process.
THEN...he is going to JOIN a section with 4 months at absolute best service, to then GO TO Aubagne to then wait for this section to ventilate. Then they are going to Guyane..

ABSOLUTE LIES.I CALL YOU OUT. PUBLICLY.

You went way to far with the REP and REI in your head. You really thought that ANY current serving member would buy what you said?.

No, You need to now prove this CLAIM, this is an absolute load of Bullshit and I am I have said, call you out entirely.CAPTAINS do not send personal UNMARKED letters to parents, In fact the captain wouldn't even have the parent address. EITHER you prove this and redact what you want on this FAKE letter and post it or you better be posting his LEGION(FAKE) name and we will see if he is in jail or ever was...But he never was cause this is you Loustic.

MODS, I hope common sense and logic and reason to see this and JOE C, I know you never heard of this happening ever.

I will in good faith await the MODS to sort this, but I have made myself clear...This is NOT a parent of a legionnaire and if it really is, then the parents BETTER be proving all the magical claims. I absolutely dare you loustic...Noone in the legion calls jail La taule...and I know this is you because every last time you ever said jail, you called it that...you are a pathological nut case and i know I have found you out. IF NOT, PARENTS, YOU BETTER PROVE THIS CLAIM EITHER IN PRIVATE MAIL OR PRIVATE BECAUSE I HAVE CALLED YOU OUT. NOW WE WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU DO TO RECOVER.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
It has to be said, no captain ever sent a letter to a parent concerning discipline in the Legion, ever. It also seems to me that Thadeusz has already said that his son has been in jail for 'bad things" which his son did not wish to explain. Now it seems that he is in the jail again, same circumstances a bis repetita so to speak.

Being sent to Castel and then 3 REI, will be a first, at least that I have heard of. I have to admit that I had not followed Thadeusz' son's career too closely and had over looked that he had only recently joined.
If I've got this correct, joined the REP, twice in jail
"
My son is now in 2 REP since more than one year. He seems very happy about it even if he tells me that he has recently be sent to “la taule” as a punishment but he does not say what he had done. Could one of you explain me what la taule means exactly and whether that will hinder him for the rest of his career (he wants to say at least 17 years in the Legion and I don't know why 17 years is a magical number).
Thanks for all the information you can give, maybe by PM? "

You posted this on the 11 Jan 2018.
Rather than sending PMs, why not post publicly the letter that his captain sent you and then we can take it from there?

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
It has to be said, no captain ever sent a letter to a parent concerning discipline in the legion, ever. It also seems to me that Thadeusz has already said that his son has been in jail for 'bad things" which his son did not wish to explain. Now it seems that he is in the jail again, same circumstances a bis repetita so to speak.

Being sent to Castel and then 3 REI, will be a first, at least that I have heard of. I have to admit that I had not followed Thadeusz' son's career too closely and had over looked that he had only recently joined.
If I've got this correct, joined the REP, twice in jail
"
My son is now in 2 REP since more than one year. He seems very happy about it even if he tells me that he has recently be sent to “la taule” as a punishment but he does not say what he had done. Could one of you explain me what la taule means exactly and whether that will hinder him for the rest of his career (he wants to say at least 17 years in the Legion and I don't know why 17 years is a magical number).
Thanks for all the information you can give, maybe by PM? "

You posted this on the 11 Jan 2018.
Rather than sending PMs, why not post publicly the letter that his captain sent you and then we can take it from there?
There is no letter joe. This is him impersonating again. Joe, the letter doesn't exist. It's him again. It's Fraud loustic.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I was going to answer, but am too tired to do so. Tomorrow , I will give a run down on who our Loustic aka night Jumper was.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Joe, ok mate. Pm me if need be. I'm anxious to know now what you might already. We know this isn't a parent..

Etoiles_mortant

Pro Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Greece
Compulsory transfer to a more prestigious and better paying regiment.

Its like being promoted from a cashier to store manager because you talked shit to a customer. "That will teach him!".

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Compulsory transfer to a more prestigious and better paying regiment.

Its like being promoted from a cashier to store manager because you talked shit to a customer. "That will teach him!".

I heard that in a back in a days 3 REI was indeed punishment regiment. Of course not anymore.

And what means "thadeusz"?

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
I heard that in a back in a days 3 REI was indeed punishment regiment. Of course not anymore.

And what means "thadeusz"?
I don't recall that any regiment was considered a punishment regiment. We had Company Discipline for that .

Status
Not open for further replies.