a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clearing the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander

Reaction score
Home Country
Brazil
You are totally right Highlanderess. I'm sub-human and I'm not worthy of even writing on this forum. Let alone conflict the opinions with greens almighty.

What is with respect towards me? Oh yes I'm a sub-human and do not deserve it. Highlanderess describe my situation very nicely. I would not have respect on this forum even when I get green. I think she is right about that.

Of course there is many people on this forum (both green and blue) which are good folks and decent human beings and they look at things how they really are without bending the reality.

Because If you get green you will be still a Legionnaire 2CL, and these guys have tons of experience that you will never had. Like Algeria, Kosovo, Afghanistan, Iraque... you respect the rank and you respect the medals, dont matter if they are harsh. That's the thing you dont get it, you have to earn the respect in the Legion, or you think they will be really nice to you since you hit in the gates?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Because If you get green you will be still a Legionnaire 2CL, and these guys have tons of experience that you will never had. Like Algeria, Kosovo, Afghanistan, Iraque... you respect the rank and you respect the medals, dont matter if they are harsh. That's the thing you dont get it, you have to earn the respect in the Legion, or you think they will be really nice to you since you hit in the gates?

Woman, I asks you again, where did I show my disrespect?

As for going through the gates that is completely different story from my blabing on forum.

As for respecting rank ... yes I would always do that, but that doesn't mean that you have to respect man behind that rank. That would depend on man himself. Anyway, it would not influence my professionalism.

As for medals... some really deserve very high respect from me, other... not so much ... still respect them, but some medals simple can't be compared one with another. I would rather have high respect towards man's great deeds than medals obtained (or not) for them.

Highlander

Reaction score
Home Country
Brazil

As for going through the gates that is completely different story from my blabing on forum.

As for respecting rank ... yes I would always do that, but that doesn't mean that you have to respect man behind that rank. That would depend on man himself. Anyway, it would not influence my professionalism.

As for medals... some really deserve very high respect from me, other... not so much ... still respect them, but some medals simple can't be compared one with another. I would rather have high respect towards man's great deeds than medals obtained (or not) for them.
You have currently 1,000 posts of babbling on the forum. In the end of the day, I (yes a woman ) am pursuing my dream that is to be a doctor everyday, can you say that too or you will continue to babble about respect instead or earning it? Don't need to answer because I won't lose time anymore with this.

mammikoura

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Finland
you have currently 1000 posts of babling on the forum,
In the end of the day, I (yes a woman ) am pursueing my dream that is to be a doctor everyday, can you say that too? or you will continue to babling about respect instead or earning it?
dont need to answer because I wont lose time anymore with this.
I think we should add a new color for the wannabe babblers who reach 1,000 posts without even giving it a try. Maybe like diarrhea brown.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I think we should add a new color for the wannabe babblers who reach 1,000 posts without even giving it a try. Maybe like diarrhea brown.
haha. Can't complain. It's wittily ! :)

kkillert0fu

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Jesus ******* shit. Why is there so much drama here?

Can we go back to the old days where Martin Scott and Don Pedro would just tear guys a new one for even joining the forum and saying they want to join the FFL?

Myself, I'm waiting on a response from the US Army right now. I'll deal with that when it comes.

I'm trying to be a grey man on here, but jesus tap dancing christ, this shit would never be allowed on this forum a few years ago.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom

A gentleman does not address a member of the fairer sex as “Womanâ€￾.
I respectfully request that Moderators close this thread.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I respectfully request that Moderators close this thread.

Hell's bells I haven't been in the job 5 minutes and this is the 2nd thread I'm closing. If we are going to keep ladies on the forum, and I have invited the mother of a would be candidate to join us, we've all got to show respect. Not just to the ladies, or the greens/reds, or blues/purples but to anyone including diarrhea brown (forget who came up with that one).

I don't know this woman who is from SA but who contacted me through Linkedin. So I invited her or her son to join the forum. I'm going to look great standing out in red with insults flying left, right and center and not to mention bickering among ourselves.

To be quite honest Chas, I'd thought about closing this one with the thread "Gone".

Status
Not open for further replies.