Changing profile picture?

Hi,
I joined yesterday, I cant seem to work out how to change my profile picture, iv looked all over, gone onto my account etc, I am thinking maybe I have to wait and my account will be given permission to do them things as i have only just joined yesterday or I am a bit of a dumbass, either way its cool lol but id like to no if possible what to do lol thans for any help in advance

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Nobody hates you Dusa, they're yanking you're chain....have a beer and chill out😎
Some of them do just yank my chain, like this angry face caporal :)and that is ok. Others have genuine bigotry towards me seeing me as some quasi-walt.

As for beer, actually it would be good idea to have beer-free day to chill out lil bit. :)

Some of them do just yank my chain, like this angry face caporal :)and that is ok. Others have genuine bigotry towards me seeing me as some quasi-walt.

As for beer, actually it would be good idea to have beer-free day to chill out lil bit. :)
I think is because your extremely active on the forum

Without beer life would be quite a drag😁

I converted to wine, years ago (good enougth for Jesus, it's good enougth for me
Except when i go to the pizzeria, here on the avenue, i live next door (ex rep dude in charge) Then i drink Heineken in tins. .at least 10 for a Magarita

Dusaboss,

You are our forum toy boy and mascot. We all consider your posts and Legion sagacity. Well, I do anyway !
I don't dislike you. You simply amuse me . So you at least have ONE supporter despite your possible LMF of which I still remain uncertain. You might even make it, but Carpe Diem.:)