a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can You Guess These 70s Songs By Their First Lines?

Bags

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Ok guys.....lets just see how many of you know your music...

http://www.quizfreak.co.uk/can-you-guess-these-70s-songs-by-their-first-lines/index.html

You Got : 14/14

70s Music Lover!
A top performance, simply brilliant. We bet you were tapping your feet and singing along to some of these classic 70s hits as you moved through the quiz. It was fun for us too, and now we’re really in the mood for a bit of disco dancing. Fancy it? No doubt your mates would love to have a little crack at this one, so share the quiz and let’s see if they’ve got all the right moves!

Bags

SLehman

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Ok guys.....lets just see how many of you know your music...

http://www.quizfreak.co.uk/can-you-guess-these-70s-songs-by-their-first-lines/index.html

You Got : 14/14

70s Music Lover!
A top performance, simply brilliant. We bet you were tapping your feet and singing along to some of these classic 70s hits as you moved through the quiz. It was fun for us too, and now we’re really in the mood for a bit of disco dancing. Fancy it? No doubt your mates would love to have a little crack at this one, so share the quiz and let’s see if they’ve got all the right moves!

Bags

Bags:

Congrats on your score. I blew number 12, never liked that song.

You Got : 13/14

70s Music Lover!

Thanks for sharing
Steve

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
11/14
And I was no place near the 70's, but I have been told I have been born to the wrong generation :)

91-R

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Haven't heard some of those songs in years!

You Got : 13/14
70s Music Lover!