a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can the Legion look at my medical records?

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
All that to say, why did Alain Dorsel and Martin Scott, not claim to be French béret bleus? o_O:eek:
Because they're a bunch of arrogant, narcissistic, psychotic tossers that have deluded themselves into thinking that the only way they can engage with society is by puffing themselves to look like eagles when they're a bunch of bloody turkeys.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Well I could also be a ‘flannelling’ old Walt. Since I am on FB with photos, I may, or may not be genuine!

On that subject Martin Scott has removed all his former FFL claims. He simply states Brit Army/Grenadier Guards.

He fooled me well and truly but... who cares ?

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
On a related side note I don't believe these posing wankers deserve any discussions or further wasted breath. All I say is good riddance!

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
(..) All that to say, why did Alain Dorsel and Martin Scott, not claim to be French bérets bleus? o_O:eek:
Surely because both being foreigners they couldn’t have served in the French ‘regular’ Army.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
@Rapace
Even if they did, how does an ex-soldat de l'armée française, goes about his obtention of his medical file?
I tried and I tried, but i didn't get no satisfaction.
Put it down to secret défense... if you want!

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
The budget and nothing else but the budget. Un État-Major ou un cabinet de comptable?

Reaction score
Home Country
Colombia
You are thankfully going under the name of British Warrior, you might as well be Joe Bloggs or heaven forbid, Joe Cosgrove ! Anyway, there is no way the Legion can get a hold of your medical records, what next? You've gotten over this spout and well done, turn the page and don't even think about it. I don't think that the Legion is going so far as to track IP adresses, and if that's all they have to do, then send them to a combat company, then they'll know their arses from their elbows. Yes they probably look at the forums from time to time, so what?
What about of Military récord in EU and non EU countries?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I have no clue. Never tried, although, I should have, to claim an indemnity for losing hearing capacity... :D

My colleagues are telling me to put in a claim. It might be a nice little earner and a bonus to my rather poor pension. I can but live in hope.;)