a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can i try second time?

AndreasGr

Reaction score
Home Country
Greece
Helo guys last summer I gave a shot on my self but got he heavily after 2 weeks in Fort and asked to quit since I didn't had any chanses to pass on the state I was.Now after a year I'm thinking to start training again arm my self and try again.Is it possible or they ll drop me out istantly?Thanks in advance

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Helo guys last summer I gave a shot on my self but got he heavily after 2 weeks in Fort and asked to quit since I didn't had any chanses to pass on the state I was.Now after a year I'm thinking to start training again arm my self and try again.Is it possible or they ll drop me out istantly?Thanks in advance

It's hard to say on our end without knowing the full story. Did they give you a paper, at the time did you mention that you might try again later? How old are you, what reasons did you give for wanting to leave etc.

AndreasGr

Reaction score
Home Country
Greece
It's hard to say on our end without knowing the full story. Did they give you a paper, at the time did you mention that you might try again later? How old are you, what reasons did you give for wanting to leave etc.

They didn't gave me any paper I was just heavily I'll (40C)when a pharmacy tested me ath airport before giving me pils.While during the Fort before quiting Caporal was looking for someone to deliver me to hospital cause I almost passed out 2 times but there was none available and I told him that ok I can't keep it like that (I hadn't been tested in luger yet)so I decided to quit.Im 23 y.o .I quited that time with the thinking that I wouldn't be able to even pass luger if I was getting tested after that.