a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau was never in the Legion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beau-Sheep

Top Member
Reaction score
Beau-sheep
I read your posts, and you seem like a you are full of crap! You have obvously read a lot of material on the FFL, but I doubt seriously if you were actually ever in the Legion. I think you are full of sh-t!

Allen
Dontcha just love it when someone lays himslef open for a slamming! I thought I would bring this outta my pvt mail box and onto the board so we can find out a lil more about lil Allen (spelt the same as my middle name as it happens). So Allen ya numpty, tell me where I was and where I have never been and then allow me to educate your poor ignorant ass a tad. Never and I repeat never send me a pvt message again, you got something to say you drag your sorry loosers arse up and post it here, I have shit to hide so you wanna have a dig you do it here. Now if you wanna pvt me so I can arrange your travel to Switzerland you pvt me. I would love to see you open that hole in your face in person, but I met your kind before, frustrated that he will never have the large and hairy gonads it takes to get off his arse and join, he feels more of a man trying to ridicule others, I guess if I met you I would feel such pity for your sorry lil frame that hitting you would give me a guilty feeling.

Back under your rock maggot!

I did kinda enjoy the line about preening my knowledge from books, hehehe you really know the Legion eh!!!

Forgotten

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Italy
Nice shooting Beau-sheep. You post a lot of information on here you dont have to. Allen needs to serve you more respect or not serve anything at all.

-Forgotten

Beau-Sheep

Top Member
Reaction score
Forgotten said:
Nice shooting Beau-sheep. You post a lot of information on here you dont have to. Allen needs to serve you more respect or not serve anything at all.

-Forgotten

Kind words Forgotten but not true, I show very few people respect and do not expect any back, I am well aware that my style of writing is primitive and very pointed, I do not come here to make friends and my writing shows that, sometimes I go overboard. The only respect I ask is if someone wants a dig they make the comments stood toe to toe with me. The rest I sort out myself

Charles Lovelace

Unregistered
Reaction score
Allen an apology is in order.

It is an offence under British Law to have claimed to have served in the Armed Forces of the Crown when you have not done so. It is also an offence to claim spurious service with another army. False claims are taken very seriously and if proven can lead to a period of incarceration and or a fine. Likewise the illegal wearing of medals to which you are not a genuine recipient or authorised to wear.

jock

Reaction score
hello Beau ,
I joined in 83 but was initially sent to Kourou (still wake up in a cold sweat...). I was at Raffalli in 3 Cie from late 85. Used to knock about with mick doyle (an Aussie from broken hill) scouse knight , jean jean etc. Our paths must have crossed. I used to be in British forces (like a few others !!) do you remeber me (small fairly quiet non descript ..)

Did you serve the whole 5 years in the REP ?

yours aye

Peter Lyderik

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Denmark
Beau-Sheep,

What can you tell us about the Band of 2 REP in the 80'es?

Were they musicians from 1 RE who served some years with the REP, or were they REP soldiers who's second job, so to speak, was to play an instrument? Like the British army's corps of bugles and drums. Also, how big was the band and how could one end up in it.

Looking forward hearing from you.

jock

Reaction score
Beau ...
Hi Peter, joined in 83. Did the whole stretch with one regiment

Could you explain how you managed to serve 5 years in one regiment please ?

Beau-Sheep

Top Member
Reaction score
jock said:
Beau ...
Hi Peter, joined in 83. Did the whole stretch with one regiment

could you explain how you managed to serve 5 years in one regiment please ?
Its common in the REP Jock, well at least amongst the Brits. My reason was simple : I was scared of becoming bored by regimental life in one of the other regiments. The REP does compagnie tournante which means you rotate around some which breaks the monotany. The Legion can be mind numbing in peace time and the REP offered more variety. Many of my mates stayed the entire stretch in the REP, where were you? And were you "forced" to change?

jock

Reaction score
Beau-Sheep said:
Hi Peter, joined in 83. Did the whole stretch with one regiment.

look mate easiest way to torpedo all these doubters would be to post your matricule !!!!

Beau-Sheep

Top Member
Reaction score
Peter Lyderik said:
Beau-Sheep,

What can you tell us about the Band of 2 REP in the 80'es?

Were they musicians from 1 RE who served some years with the REP, or were they REP soldiers who's second job, so to speak, was to play an instrument? Like the British army's corps of bugles and drums. Also, how big was the band and how could one end up in it.

Looking forward hearing from you.

Laugh, ok I hate to admit this one but here goes, first they were REP soldiers (well they worn wings) The centre du music is next to the football field and I know because I was tricked into doing a bugle course there one summer (someone told me I would get outta guard duty) As far as I know the band was slightly smaller than the Legions main band, I know this because on the anniversary of Dien Bien Phu the band from the 1er RE visited us and we got in trouble for baiting them in the foyer... if you were in the REPs band then you may remember it. If you are the little scots anti semetic I did the course with.... ****! You still alive? Were you there? Do you know the guy I am talking about? I think he was in the 4eme Cie and he was transfered out for distributing anti smetic leaflets.

jock

Reaction score
I have given a brief summary of my time . the highlights....

i wish to have no further part in this thread .

jock

Reaction score
It wasnt me who asked you about the band !! Anti semitic? My name is Cohen so I think you may have the wrong guy !!

Charles Lovelace

Unregistered
Reaction score
Jock, I like your write up.
Self, the short, brutish and evil poisoned dwarf !!! He he. Fiendish laughs on all bites.

jock

Reaction score
Charles Lovelace said:
Jock, I like your write up.
Self, the short, brutish and evil poisoned dwarf !!! He he. Fiendish laughs
on all bites.

one does ones best charles one does ones best ....on all bites :D

Charles Lovelace

Unregistered
Reaction score
Beau, post your Matricule. Otherwise I shall have to apologise to Allen as a matter of courtesy. If you desire privacy you can send it to Joe as an arbiter since he discreet.

slimness

Reaction score
Charles Lovelace said:
Beau post your Matricule. Otherwise I shall have to apologise to Allen as a matter of courtesy.
If you desire privacy you can send it to Joe as an arbiter since he discreet.
Charles, the message was sent to Beausheep privately he didn't have to post it, as to Allen if he has a comment against an Ancien he should have the bollocks to post on the forum with his comment, not hide behind pvt.

jock

Reaction score
I do have to say I think Allen sent me a similar mail , i only caught the title of his mail and didnt read it, but I think it was in the same vain judging by the title. I could be wrong, it was sent to me as a private mail before the old forum crashed .
I haven't had cause to doubt any of Mr sheeps posts. It just didn't occur to me he was waffling and if he was he must have read an awfull lot of books .

who knows who cares

As it happens I deleted the mail from Allen before i read it, if he wants to send it to me again I will gladly send you the 'ish'.

Status
Not open for further replies.